Very tall men with short/petite women..is it a sexual thing?

shygal2008

I am asking bcuz i noticed that most of my cousins, and a few friends that are dating/engaged/married are all much smaller then the men they are with. The men tower over the women..these women are short..as i am myself.

They are all tall guys (5'10-6'3) with these petite, short (5'1-5'4) woman.

Is it a sexual thing? Is it better with someone smaller then you as far as moving into different positions and all? I was thinking it was a male-dominating fantasy type thing??? I never asked anyone before but in my experience i think so. Am i right?

You can pick her up, move her around, place things where you want them..lol..type thing!!!! I know my ex boyfriend was at least a foot taller then me and he was very physical and did do that alot..sitting me on his lap, facing him..so my breasts would be closer to his face..lol

Thanks!

It is in some ways a power/respect thing, along with being a sexual thing. It guarentees the man power, in some fashion, in a world today, that is so women power driven.

Note: I am a 6'1" attractive male who has always been attracted to petite women before I even understood the statement above.

In order to consider a man too tall, for me it would be above the 6ft mark. For some reason I prefer them 6ft and under. I think the ones going for the taller ones are the petite women mainly. In one of my friend's case, she once dated a man who was about 6'4 while she was only 5'1. I didn't really found him attractive but oh well some people have different taste.

I thought 5'4 was consider average height for us women. As for me, I'm 3 inches above that (5'7). Guess I'm not those men's favorite dish either........

I'm a petite girl barely 5'1" and my ex is 6'1".

I have dated shorter men before and that was okay too,but I'm just more attracted to taller guys.

I like wearing high heels and still being shorter than the guy.

5'9" and above is all good, anything under is still okay and I wouldn't not be with a guy who is shorter if he is a great guy, however if the same person came in a taller version I'd probably go for the taller.

I realize my comment might get some guys angry as we had this discussion previously on the forum, so it's all about individual choices and what is more attractive for the individual.

It's no different than some guys preferring blonds over brunettes, girls with bigger booty, or thinner girls over chubby. It's all a matter of what we as individuals are attracted to.

I like wearing high heels and still being shorter than the guy. 5'9" and above is all good, anything under is still okay and I wouldn't not be with a guy who is shorter if he is a great guy, however if the same person came in a taller version I'd probably go for the taller.

Smart chick who knows what she wants. It is all about individual choice. Kudos.

hmm... i think most women prefer taller guys. and i think most guys prefer being taller than their woman. i know my fiancé is a foot taller than me and i loooooooove that. i feel so protected with him!

Yeah, for me it's the protection thing. I don't like guys over 6 feet but around 5'10, 5'11 is perfect for me. I'm 5'4" and on a 5'11" guy my head rests comfortably right beneath his chin.

I don't know, it just makes me feel very feminine to go in for the kiss and have to stand on my toes to do it.

lol...as a very tall woman 6 ft, this dynamic has always annoyed me. I always tell my short friends to "date in your own height range and leave the big boys to us" , but honestly...whatever in my experience the taller guys are necessarily the mentally tougher guys by a long shot. But I love it when I can wear heels tho, I must admit!

I like any boys as long as they are taller than me (at 5'3'', it's not that hard to find). My last two love interests have been over 6 feet. But I've dated much shorter.

I think the protection is nice when the guy is taller. But, I always like being closer in height to guys. I feel it's more intimate that way. I can kiss them without them bending and look at them without them looking down at me.

I think the protection is nice when the guy is taller. But, I always like being closer in height to guys. I feel it's more intimate that way. I can kiss them without them bending and look at them without them looking down at me.

Excellent strait information. Thanks CC. There are ups and downs to height, perceptions, feelings, reality, always.

Just because he is tall doesn't mean he can protect you any less or more than the shorter guy. Also doesn't mean he is stronger or weaker than the shorter guy. I am a little bit above average height btw...

I just don't think it really matters as long as the guy is taller than the girl and they look good together.

Just because he is tall doesn't mean he can protect you any less or more than the shorter guy. Also doesn't mean he is stronger or weaker than the shorter guy. I am a little bit above average height btw...

I just don't think it really matters as long as the guy is taller than the girl and they look good together.

Well of course, it's just that feeling of being pretected.

Archived