sunglasses inside - is it rude

soursobgirl

I got angry at my boyfriend today because he was wearing his sunglasses inside while I was having lunch with him in, granted the mall was very sunny but when I asked him why he had them on he said he didnt want to put them on the table to scratch them ( the mall is also indoors).

It bothers me - I cant see his eyes and I think he looks stupid in a lunch area with his gold framed sunglasses on.

IS this being too picky. He said why do I have to conform to what everyone else is doing?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is being picky yes. I don't know much about your story but is there something going on that is making you pick on things like this? Also, it might be considered rude, I wouldn't do it for the simple fact that it looks silly, but things like this are just not worth causing issues about.

TBH, I understand that it looks dumb, the wearing sun glasses inside bit. There was this girl wearing her sunglasses today at the bus stop + on the bus but it wasn't even sunny and I thought she looked dumb. Those glasses were hot though!

Anywhooo, yes, let the poor guy wear his sunglasses lol. It's kinda dumb looking, but it's no biggie.

Are you just embarrassed of him in general and decide to pick on this?

TBH, I understand that it looks dumb wearing sun glasses inside. There was this girl wearing her sunglasses today at the bus stop + on the bus but it wasn't even sunny and I thought she looked dumb. Those glasses were hot though!

is it possible she had just gotten back from the eye doctor and had gotten her pupils dialated? just a possibility. or maybe she has sensitive eyes or was crying? or has pink eye and doesn't want everyone to see it?

is it possible she had just gotten back from the eye doctor and had gotten her pupils dialated? just a possibility. or maybe she has sensitive eyes or was crying? or has pink eye and doesn't want everyone to see it?

I saw a guy wearing sunglasses inside.

I admit, I judged him and thought he just wanted attention. Turns out he tripped the day before and gave himself a really bad black eye on the fall down.

I felt really bad for thinking ill of him. I'm trying to work on letting my boyfriend do more silly things and not letting it bother me. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and judging me when he's on one of his weird bouts. But, we've talked about it and I'm trying to care less about what he does.

ive had a really bad week

1. uncle died

2. work is really bad

3. my mum had a nervous breakdown

4. I am behind in my work

5. boyfriend is diagnosed with social anxiety

6. boyfriend told me he hates my best friend

MIght have something to do with the fact I am picky.

This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.

This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.

Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.

Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.

As long as you want to be with him, that is all that matters. Don't pay attention to what your friends have to say as long as he is treating you right. When I have a lot on my plate, i can get irritable and snap easily too. I think it's pretty normal really.

My best friend who knows there is an issue hasnt even tried to make contact with him to fix the issue. He thinks that she doesnt show him respect. So she said she would and once again he doesnt think he gets respect. Now she has done nothing to patch this up from her end.

This is part of my "snappyness" as such.

1.He wants a response when he emails her - no just one word answers.

2.To make him included when we go out us three, he feels like my handbag when we go out. Her boyfriend said the same to her, they just broke up.

3. Not just email him when she wants something like photos or her website fixed

He wants her to be close with him, since its my best friend. She just thinks its weird and creepy that he wants to be that close. I havent told him that of course.

weird. honestly, i have never really had long email conversations with my best friend's boyfriend. in fact, i never even once emailed my best friend's boyfriend! no. in fact, i think it's a bit weird that he wants to get so close to her. really weird. i mean, do you really want her and your boyfriend to be that close either?

Ok, I also think it's a bit strange that he wants to be that close. There is no need for them to be emailing each other. Ultimately she is your friend and not his. There is no reason why he can't get along with her though.

And maybe invite someone else along to even it out when you three do something together.

Yes it could be social anxiety.

Although I DO know people who wear sunglasses insidewho do not have social anxiety but are very caught up in image tothe point where they have a dire need to wear things which make them feel good looking even if people in public fond it weird on in your case OP rude.

Archived