Holding hands while having sex - What does it mean?

amabel196

Hi there guys,

I had the most amazing night with someone the other night, except he did something which I did not expect and I don't know what it means. I'm probably reading into this WAYYY too much.

While we were having sex, he put my right hand above my head, and intertwined his fingers in mine.

I've known this guy for a few years, but we have never shown an interest in each other, but lately he has been wanting to catch up for sexy time..

What does this hand holding business mean?

It could mean anything from him thinking it is intimate, or him feeling like he was restraining you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're sleeping with this guy just ask friends, but you want more. If that's the case, then you need to talk to him about it instead of analyzing all the things that he does.

It could mean anything from him thinking it is intimate, or him feeling like he was restraining you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're sleeping with this guy just ask friends, but you want more. If that's the case, then you need to talk to him about it instead of analyzing all the things that he does.

I'm fine with it not being more I came out of a long relationship half a year ago, so I wouldn't mind casually seeing someone with no feelings attached I don't know how to bring up what happened though, I don't know what to say to him

I'm fine with it not being more I came out of a long relationship half a year ago, so I wouldn't mind casually seeing someone with no feelings attached I don't know how to bring up what happened though, I don't know what to say to him

In that case, I don't see why you'd need to bring it up.

He sounds like an intimate when it comes to sex.

I wouldn't read into it as something more.

It's always something I do when having sex at one time or another during the the session.

Hehe

Well In the Dark, as you know I've been having a rough time getting over the ex, and I've definitely made some progress since this last person I spent the night with. I don't want a relationship with him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again casually. I don't want to come accross as desperate asking to see him again, so I don't know what to say to him

There are so many women who enter into casual FWB relationships, claim they don't want a relationship and just want casual sex, but then come on this forum with the same kind of question "the guy did X during sex and it seemed so intimate and caring and I wonder if it means something". More often than not women are kidding themselves when they say they don't want something more than casual sex, if they really didn't want something more then they wouldn't be over-analyzing things that happen during the sex act or a few hours prior to having sex.

What you need to keep in mind is that in order to keep a casual sex partner, men will often pretend to be a little more tender. Also, some men just like the physical closeness as a sense of comfort...the person they are having sex with could be anybody and it is just an instinctual reaction to feel a bit closer to a warm body. If he really wanted something more than just sex, he would ask to be in a relationship with you. So I wouldn't read anything into this unless he actually asks you to be in a relationship with him.

Archived