Best way to turn a girl on via text message?

Can the ladies help me with this one?
    Can it be done?

Would love any suggestions - I sucks at this :P

(Shes a bit of a party girl, not at all shy or quiet)

Bronze Member
    Well depends how comfortable you are with her or if you are "in there" so to speak.

Obviously sending explicit text messages could be a bit strong if she dont know you like her or you hardly know her at all, it could freak her out bigtime, party girl or not!

But, if you are comfortable with eachother and know that shes into you, and shes giving you the green light, I'd just describe in detail everything you want to do to her next time you see her :P thats a surefire way to show youre interested haha...

Otherwise, be very subtle here and there..innuendos etc, then just as thing heat up a little, back away...haha thatll drive her mad

x

oh, ya thats important - Totally comfortable with her, know each other really well. Im pretty sure im "in there"

Does the explicit stuff work? lol. I get some of that from her but ya know... men from mars women from venus and all :P

Thanks tho

Bronze Member
    If she is doing it and instigating it, chances are she is hinting at you that she wants some of the same

Little tip though : Make it all about her lol, she wants to hear how you will make her feel..over..and over hahaha Youre onto a winner haha

Good luck x

(basically..I am a "good girl" but if Im in a relationship or seeing someone exclusively and are mega comfortable with them, it can be a massive turn on)

Then again, thats just me, everyone's different..go with your gut

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...