Orgasm Hypnosis - DOES IT WORK?

italy

Not to sure if this is wishful thinking or being too hopeful based on a false dream, but I am looking at all my options.

They say Hypnosis can help you to stop smoking, help you to loose weight etc etc... My question is, can Hypnosis help your ability to achieve orgasm during love making? Does this theraphy actually work? Has any used Orgasm Hypnosis and DOES IT WORK? HAS IT WORKED FOR YOU?

If anyone has experienced this please come forward and share your story, as I would love to hear, and of course in much need of help as I am thinking of taking this theraphy into concideration as my option as I cannot climax or orgasm during intercourse.

I read the title as 'Organ Hypnosis' and actually clicked this thinking it would be about surgery without anaesthetic.

Okay! Orgasm hypnosis - I get the feeling this will only work depending on why you can't orgasm in the first place. For example, do you orgasm when you masturbate? Is the problem that you'd like to climax through penetration but can only normally orgasm through clit stimulation?

If it is that you can normally climax through penetration but for some reason are having difficult during sex with a particular man, the problem could be with yourself emotionally rather than physically - or it could be that you need to try some new positions.

If you simply never climax through penetration and would like to do so - I'm not sure how possible this is. As far as I know it's not a mental thing that can be unblocked, it's a physical preference for one form of stimulation. As another poster said about herself, some women do only orgasm through clit stimulation. I don't think hypnosis would help unless there were a mental or emotional reason you can't climax.

Archived