Technique to make her cum during penetration..

Segan

I have only had sex with a few girls, although a couple of them were long-term gfs. I am currently single and dating around, and hoping to have sex again soon

My last ex came very easily during intercourse and seemed to cum from a particular motion/technique.

Basically, I would maintain a very steady and fast pace of thrusting, making sure to penetrate her at the same angle and speed for a couple minutes. (As opposed to random movements, or grinding etc) I would make sure my penis went inside her 100% every stroke (I am about avg length), and that my pelvis "slapped" against her clit/vulva (missionary). I would probably pull out about 75-85% on each stroke.

After 1.5-3 minutes of this, I would suddenly alter the angle of my penis and/or the speed of my thrusts. I would also usually enter her "harder" with more force, and continue this for a minute or two. I would also usually "aim" the head of my penis at the upper wall of her vagina.. (closer to her stomach, not her back).

Usually, she would then come almost immediately after I started the "harder" thrusting..

Any girls like a similar motion?

If I am extremely turned on, I can figure out a way to grind myself so that my clit is receiving stimulation from his body in addition to penetration to achieve an orgasm.

Otherwise, its either my fingers or his stimulating my clit alongside penetration to get off.

I think every girl will be different. There is a learning curve for everyone and the new partners. You may encounter a girl who cannot orgasm during sex. Period.

I think every girl will be different. There is a learning curve for everyone and the new partners.

This is so true. In my experience trying to stick to one method or technique is like trying to serve one dish at a restaurant hoping that everyone loves it. It's better to learn how to read your lover and act accordingly. Communication will get you farther than any specific trick.

I know this sounds weird.. but my GF almost NEVER touched herself or even really let me touch her button during sex. But she claims she came over 60-70% of the time..

And thats pretty rare..or so it seems around here.

The next girl you may encounter may need the direct stimulation done to her, as MANY girls cant orgasm from just penetration.

What I do during foreplay with a new partner is stick two fingers inside her vagina to feel around for the Skene's Gland spot. How I find it is I feel for any slight hard bump mass on the roof/top of her vaginal wall when she is lying face up. When I rub the right spot I see a sudden pleasurable change in her face and her first reaction is "Oh My God - What are you doing?". I make a mental note of the mass' location and remember the density so when I penetrate her with my penis I can rub said spot/mass with my penis head while I stimulate her clitoris with a vibrator. The way you can tell you're doing it right is when you continously feel her clitoral mass spasming around your shaft. I will say that you better have the energy to go at it for 20 to 30 minutes non stop to really give her a real good orgasm. I'm a tall guy so I find the best place and position to do this is on the kitchen table. I lay her back on the table while I stand and position myself for the correct angle to do all I've wrote above. Try it and good luck.

PS: I rub this same spot with my fingers when giving her oral on her clit or when fingering her too.

Note to self; cancel dinner at FortunateOne's house...jk

Thats the same spot that can make some women squirt... now that is cool!

Yes, my ex and current girlfriend were in total surprise I made them squirt. To do this a guy needs to communicate well with their partner. A lot of women get a sensation that they will urinate and mentally block the climax before they get there. I have my partner empty her bladder before sex and then when she cums I chant in her ear to let the urination sensation go. You should hear her scream as she cums hard and squirts all over me. At first the think is urine until they taste my finger to see it's not urine but their cum. They are amazed they could ever squirt and cum so hard.

Yes, my ex and current girlfriend were in total surprise I made them quiet. To do this a guy needs to communicate well with their partner. A lot of women get a sensation that they will urinate and mentally block the climax before they get there. I have my partner empty her bladder before sex and then when she cums I chant in her ear to let the urination sensation go. You should hear her scream as she cums hard and squirts all over me. At first the think is urine until they taste my finger to see it's not urine but their cum. They are amazed they could ever squirt and cum so hard.

umm....are you single???

Think of it this way: sex is a four or five course meal, and dessert is when you, the guy, comes. How do you last that long? Well, you gotta please her with your hands and mouth a lot of the time. And if you want to hold off while you're penetrating her (isn't there a less aggressive word for that?), think of things that turn you off, like gruesome horror movies or mundane errands like waiting in line at the post office.

Think of it this way: sex is a four or five course meal, and dessert is when you, the guy, comes. How do you last that long? Well, you gotta please her with your hands and mouth a lot of the time. And if you want to hold off while you're penetrating her (isn't there a less aggressive word for that?), think of things that turn you off, like gruesome horror movies or mundane errands like waiting in line at the post office.

Or Ohio State's passing yards. When you try my suggestion:

After you've been going a while doggy or whatever and she's feeling good, it's best to just go missionary but put her legs up over your shoulders. Kind of prop your hands up on the inside of her legs and keep going. This feels really good, so try to think about Ohio State's passing yards here (or the Indians batting averages) so you don't finish before she does.. The cool thing is you get the G-spot and if you do it right your pubic bone (the hard thing below your stomach) is hitting her clitoris (BUT make sure it's just lightly touching it.)

Archived