Do Girls ever fall in love with loners???

invincible

Yes, women fall in love with all types of people.

However, you will have to make an effort to put yourself "out there" so to speak. You will need to put yourself in situations to meet women and talk with them so that they can see your personality and so they can fall in love with you.

Im basically a loner, I have only one out of family friend. Recently i've been flying places to take classes for college, theyre basically 2-3 weeks where i visit another school to do some program, this most recent one was training to be an EMT. Im not a very social person, but i told myself "i will make friends with everyone here". Turns out I did, lots of flirting, got asked for 3 relationships (that got akward) and i still talk to 14/19 students that were there. (only 3 actively)

Problem is that none of them live in my town, they're scattered all accross the state. So I dont keep face to face conversation with any of them. Im introverted in that I love my alone time, and I often have too much of it. Whenever I leave the house for whatever reason I try as hard as I can to just function, not solemnly but happily

The internet also does wonders

*edit* - I didnt take up any of the 3 girls that asked me out because I was leaving in 3 weeks, and I prefer long term relationships.

Yes - w/my most recent ex. He is quiet. Sometimes hard to really get him going in conversation (unless he was drinking) And he preferred being at home reading to doing most anything else. Thought he was interesting at first - but his need for tons and tons of alone time eventually drove us apart. Happened w/all of his previous relationships too.

i tend to go for guys who have loner-qualities, but by choice...meaning they have friends and aren't insecure, but they can do things alone and independently and enjoy it. i'm the same way...i'm social, but i like being alone.

my ex was a loner, not so much by choice. and it came to be that i was his whole wide world, it was a lot of pressure. it didn't end well.

Tbh I would say that most "loners" are actually introverts. They aren't shy/socially awkward, but prefer to be alone. Most of the time introverted people will get tired from constant social attention or needs and require alone time to "recharge".

But by far I would have to say that introverted individuals have the most exciting conversations about almost anything really. I would say that they prefer not to make small talk, and instead enjoy having deep and engaging conversation.

Tbh I would say that most "loners" are actually introverts. They aren't shy/socially awkward, but prefer to be alone. Most of the time introverted people will get tired from constant social attention or needs and require alone time to "recharge".

But by far I would have to say that introverted individuals have the most exciting conversations about almost anything really. I would say that they prefer not to make small talk, and instead enjoy having deep and engaging conversation.

I agree and good post.

I dig loners.

I find that the "self chosen" loners -- not the ones who are exiled into solitude because other people don't like them -- have very rich inner lives, and tend to exude this aura of mystery and intrigue. I guess the energy they save from frequent social interaction goes into developing their own selves a little more. Which isn't to say social people aren't also interesting, but more often than not, loners have a different sort of depth. I love it. Many of my exes were loners... and the ones who weren't, I wasn't as compatible with.

I love people, but I'm definitely a loner myself. I get overwhelmed by other people's energy, socializing exhausts me, and I'd rather sit on a bench downtown and people-watch than spend the day interacting.

The only problem is if one person (or both people) in a relationship are loners, and they don't give each other enough space. Then the relationship tends to whither from redundancy.

My husband is one of those- he simply likes to do things by himself, he's very independent.

Sundaysmile...

I love people, but I'm definitely a loner myself. I get overwhelmed by other people's energy, socializing exhausts me, and I'd rather sit on a bench downtown and people-watch than spend the day interacting.

I could have written it myself, I am just like you. I am more of an observer than a participant, so to say.

Hmm, I am actually quite surprise of the amount of girls who say that they have fallen in love with a loner.

In my opinion and from what I have seen: Girls don't fall in love with loners!

Yes, sure there are many different kind of loners but as a whole it sounds like people is just throwing statements around calling there boyfriend a loner when in fact they were never true loners.

If a person was a true loner he wouldn't engage in relationships. Shy people are not true loners! They are just afraid of being social active. True loners are people who have choosen to be alone whether it is religious believe or personal philosophies.

I am a loner and I gravitate towards loners.

I have dated one or two extroverts. I found their need for attention and approval really draining...it also led me to not trust them much, you know, like they didn't have much self or substance beyond what they saw reflected in the eyes of another? Leaves you on shaky ground with THEM...makes you quite dispensable!

No offence to any extroverts here, this is just my experience...

describs me....

Archived