boyfriend deletes all text messages

JayRo

I think that's sweet, that he keeps yours.

Some people just delete their text messages to keep their lines of communication clear. I delete mine every day, and I don't even have the courtesy to save my boyfriends'. lol

Has he ever given you any other verifiable reason to doubt him? If not, it's probably nothing.

As long as he's not deleting the messages from you, I would not be concerned.

even if he were deleting messages from her, it's still no cause for concern. some people just don't like the clutter on their phone. I delete my texts/emails each day from my phone b/c I don't like my inbox being full and cluttered.

i've been thru his phone b4, and he has a folder for all my messages and than saves his mothers, and other family members...

That takes huge balls to go through someone else's phone messages, I don't care what kind of relationship you have with them.

If he knows that you help yourself to his private messages, perhaps that might explain why he would delete any messages of significance.

Perhaps he has been trying to send YOU a message, but from what I have been reading so far, it would appear that you are not picking up your messages!

Is there anything else that is making you suspicious????

One of my old boyfriends use to do this too (I thought he was cheating) When he would take a shower he would hide his phone or take it in the bathroom...Gee how convenient!

Yes he was cheating on me.

Of course if this is the only thing that is suspicious I would say no need to fret.

even if he were deleting messages from her, it's still no cause for concern. some people just don't like the clutter on their phone. I delete my texts/emails each day from my phone b/c I don't like my inbox being full and cluttered.

I don't have text messaging. However with emails I am a big deleter of emails. At work I try to keep as few emails as possible. I will print a hard copy to keep it on file but I hate clutter in email.

I'm not in a relationship at the moment, but when I was, I used to delete all texts except those from my boyfriend (or ones from friends/family with particular emotional significance). I liked being able to easily find sweet ones from him and, since my phone automatically deletes messages once I have a certain number of them, I was making sure I kept the sweet ones as long as possible. So, as other posters have said, I wouldn't worry unless you have other cause for suspicion.

its is weird my bf deletes all text messages, except ones from me, his mother or his family members??? is he trying to hide something from me? or is that just him???? he always leaves his phone around me...hmmmm help-am i just overreacting?

How would you know that he only keeps messages from you or his family unless you were snooping through his phone?

If I expected you to snoop i'd delete them too.

Archived