I see my ex everyday at school

so now that school has started I see him everyday. I do not talk and never will. He left me for another girl and that hurts. We were together for 3 years. Just 3 months ago l found out he had a girlfriend.He only used me and played with me. Instead of using me he should left me alone. It's sick how he was cheating on her with me and I didn't even know. That hurt so bad but I'm feeling better. It's funny how he won't even look at me. He pretends like he didn't see me. What a coward. He might be happ now but I know one day he'll pay. His girlfriend knows about he did but forgave him and stayed with him. There are still times when I cry but I'm getting over him. I haven't talked to him for like 2 months now. Oh and he waits for his sister at the same place where I wait for my sisters after school. He knows I waitfor them there always even when we were dating. Why does he wait there? There's other places where he wait. He does not to wait there.

because he sees how it affects you. some people get off on controlling other people's emotions , sad but true. he is very obviously a scumbag, and emotionally abusive. she may have taken him back but you are obviously too smart to see him for anything other than what he is now.

you know everything you need to know, it just takes time. just never forget how much of a scumbag he is and you'll do fine

yes it will - if they expect and want to see you broken, that will anger them to no end.

When I was in school, I avoided my ex like Hell. I took different routes, hid places before the bell rang for the classes to start just to make sure I don't bump into him. Yet that bastard still find ways to find me. But when he does find me, I just avoid his eyes and walk away a bit quicker. He would ask everyone why I was avoiding him, even to his new girlfriend! That made her soooo mad, all he talked about was me, me, me. I felt a little sorry for her!

I'm in a similar situation to yours. My ex was a jerk, and eventually dumped me, and I see him every day. Just stay strong, keep your head high when you see him, and don't let him get to you. The other day I walked past my ex and ignored him completely, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him turn and stare at me as I walked past, as if to say, "What?!? You're not teary as you walk past me?"

Archived