Question I see my ex everyday at school

so now that school has started I see him everyday. I do not talk and never will. He left me for another girl and that hurts. We were together for 3 years. Just 3 months ago l found out he had a girlfriend.He only used me and played with me. Instead of using me he should left me alone. It's sick how he was cheating on her with me and I didn't even know. That hurt so bad but I'm feeling better. It's funny how he won't even look at me. He pretends like he didn't see me. What a coward. He might be happ now but I know one day he'll pay. His girlfriend knows about he did but forgave him and stayed with him. There are still times when I cry but I'm getting over him. I haven't talked to him for like 2 months now. Oh and he waits for his sister at the same place where I wait for my sisters after school. He knows I waitfor them there always even when we were dating. Why does he wait there? There's other places where he wait. He does not to wait there.
    I might forgive, but I shall never forget.

I'm free!

because he sees how it affects you. some people get off on controlling other people's emotions , sad but true. he is very obviously a scumbag, and emotionally abusive. she may have taken him back but you are obviously too smart to see him for anything other than what he is now.

you know everything you need to know, it just takes time. just never forget how much of a scumbag he is and you'll do fine
    Last edited by thetruth; 09-14-2009 at 04:04 PM.

My thoughts are the same, continue not talking to the loser and now focus more on school and your homeworks. Afterall there are many nice apples on the tree while he's just one rotten one that fell of. Don't let a single bad seed ruin your view on relationships and men.
    Opened-minded to those in need of help. Not everything is black and white as it seems....
    If you're gonna do something, think twice and make sure it's something worthy that you don't later on regret!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for you girl. For now, just try your hardest to avoid him in school. Take different routes to your classes. Study hard and you'll succeed. Involve yourself in clubs and sports. Have fun. If you see him, just avoid his eyes and walk on with your head high. That will piss most guys off.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoxo View Post
    If you see him, just avoid his eyes and walk on with your head high. That will piss most guys off.
    yes it will - if they expect and want to see you broken, that will anger them to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    yes it will - if they expect and want to see you broken, that will anger them to no end.
    When I was in school, I avoided my ex like Hell. I took different routes, hid places before the bell rang for the classes to start just to make sure I don't bump into him. Yet that bastard still find ways to find me. But when he does find me, I just avoid his eyes and walk away a bit quicker. He would ask everyone why I was avoiding him, even to his new girlfriend! That made her soooo mad, all he talked about was me, me, me. I felt a little sorry for her!

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoxo View Post
    He would ask everyone why I was avoiding him, even to his new girlfriend! That made her soooo mad, all he talked about was me, me, me. I felt a little sorry for her!
    that is too perfect! you turned it right around on him and she should do the same!

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    that is too perfect! you turned it right around on him and she should do the same!
    Don't worry, she left him. :P But moral of the story is, when someone knows they don't have power over someone, they grow angry and desperate. The OP should ignore the guy at all cost!

I'm in a similar situation to yours. My ex was a jerk, and eventually dumped me, and I see him every day. Just stay strong, keep your head high when you see him, and don't let him get to you. The other day I walked past my ex and ignored him completely, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him turn and stare at me as I walked past, as if to say, "What?!? You're not teary as you walk past me?"

•  

• Related Articles & Books
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...