Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I love this idea, this is just what I need no contact is very hard when you are still in Love with someone, especially when that someone won't leave you alone.

I gave you so many chances and you pooped on them, nothing I did was ever enough. I will never be enough, my kids will never be enough, and visions of a future together will never be enough. Your mind will always wonder whats the next best thing. I Love you but I can't take the pain anymore. Stop contacting me I want to rid myself of you. I so hope to God I am not pregnant I can't imagine having to be tied for life to a lying cheater like you. I HATE that I put myself in a situation to be fooled time and time again by someone like you. YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT, I deserve better. I don't know how special the other relationships were but we had enough special/ spiritual moments and connections for you to value what you had in front of you. I can't make you change, only God can help you. Pay your $90 every month and we will have nothing more to discuss. I don't want you…. I don't want you….. I don't want you.

Real love isn't a Hollywood movie. Real love evolves as two people who are committed to each other grow more comfortable together. Real love requires give and take, but you are too self-absorbed to see that. I really thought you were the one...I miss you every single day. When I do run into you, you talk to me and joke with me just like nothing went awry. It actually wears me out trying to pretend like I am fine without you, when all I want is to give you a huge hug and tell you how much I miss you. I get that you want to be friends because you think I'm a wonderful person, but when I see you it is just to hard. Learning your longest relationship at age 30 was only two years long and it was over 10 years ago is not remotely shocking. You're such a great guy who seems to have it all, but when people get close you pull away. I hope one day you realize how much you had with me. I also hate that, deep down inside, I still want you back.

Wow, that was cathartic! 😀

I am dying inside. You loved me with absolutely all of your heart. All of it. You were completely mine, my devoted lover, my perfect match.

And I squandered all of it. I pulled away because I was overwhelmed by your love. No one has ever loved me like that before and I wasn't in the right mental space to accept it and return it. This winter was so brutal. I felt so cold snd alone. I knew I was depressed. But I was too depressed to get help to fight it. I was stuck.

And I took it all out on you. My anger, my sadness, my frustration. I lashed out in criticism, withdrew like a sulking child. I envisioned a cold and calculated partnership based on practicality, not the overwhelmingness of pure love. I am embarrassed and ashamed of how I acted, and all I want is to turn back time and treat you how you deserve to be treated. You are the best and I took everything for granted. I said I would change and I didn't. You hung in there. You believed in me. But you ran out of patience. How could I blame you?

But just give me one more chance to make things right. I know I can.

It's been a little over 4 months since you broke it off with me. I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. When I am alone, I'm constantly in tears. It is so difficult ...so painful.I am trying hard to move on but at the same time hoping for to reunite ...but I know that is just my wish

im sorry for being selfish and neglecting your feelings.

i forgive you for not sharing your feelings with me at all.

im sorry that i didnt bring you to places you wanted to go.

i forgive you for having an exit affair and being self centered.

i forgive you for being unforgiving.

you have made me learnt alot on managing relationships and tell tale signs of cheater.

i promise I would treat the next woman in my life 10 times better than how i had treated you so she will be filled with nothing but love from me. too bad for you it wouldnt be you. not every man is willing to risk another relationship having woman on then pedestal.

You're so dumb.

You don't even know what you have...or had.

I loved you more than I even knew I could love someone...and unconditionally. I accepted you for exactly who you are, faults and all, and trust me, there are many! I stood by your side and would have continued to do so...and would have done whatever it took to make you happy. I would have never just given up on us like you did.

But hey...you have your space now, right? That's what mattered to you.

You can watch me so broken, so defeated, so betrayed...and not feel anything. That's fine. I know that there is a better man out there for me, because I am deserving of someone's true love and eventually I will find it. You, though, will not. You can't see what you have when it's right in front of you. So...good luck. Being alone sucks, but at least I don't think I will be alone for long. You, on the other hand, will wake up one day regretting the way you have treated me. You're going to wish you had listened to me when I told you that I'm as good as it gets. And it will be way too late by then.

I can't stop thinking about you and I can't lie that I miss you everyday. There is nothing more than I want is for us to get back together. When you abandoned me; you left me with so much sadness and bouts of loneliness. I don't know if I can find someone else that makes me happy the way you do. I can only try but a love like this is something so scarce, and such a rarity. We did share something truly sacred and special. Your memory still haunts me every waking hour and no matter how much I try to move on, I still can't. I can't stop thinking about how happy I am when I was with you, my sweet darling.

I remember so clearly how we made a secret pact to search for your long lost brother and how much you said you wanted to share your life with me. I hope whatever you're doing now you are okay. I only wish the very best even though you're not with me. I hope one day I can find the strength to fully and completely move on with my life. This was your decision and I will not contact you. I will be strong and I will be convicted that we are not together anymore.

I know that you have been with someone else for a long time now. And i know you are happy and probably dont even think of me at all anymore. I know we havent talked for a year and probably never will again let alone see you in person. I know you might get engaged soon and even though i really wish you the best it kills me.

And most of all i hate it that not a day has passed that i havent thought of you. I hate myself for it and i hate it even more that i cant kill that tiny bit of hope i keep deep down. Its killing me slowly but steadily. I did ok for a long time but lately, damn it lately, you keep popping in my head out of nowhere even in my dreams.

I know you werent perfect neither was i, but i liked you just the way you were, i guess it wasnt the same for you. It sucks that i keep comparing everyone i meet to you and noone seems to be able to make me feel anything. Its been so long im so tired of it how long will this last?

I havent had any sort of contact with you for a year hell i havent even seen a picture of you. Yet youre still in my head as alive as ever. And i want you out. Seriously get out. You got no place in there anymore you arent in my life and im not in yours.

It annoys me so much that you chose that guy.Its always that guy. You chose him over me many times i was just too blind to see it. Hes a good guy and that makes it worse. I know i shouldnt hate him he did nothing wrong but i do. You shouldnt be with him he never got you like i do you even admitted that yourself. Yet you are with him and not me so what do i know right? I hate it that he gets to do everything i wanted to do with you, i hate it that he has you and i dont. But i still wish you the best and i want you to be happy. And that battle with my own feelings is so stupid and its tearing me apart. I want you to be happy even if its not with me but i also want you to be mine.

Sometimes i wish i had never met you. So i wouldnt know how it feels to love someone with everything you got and even more. How it is to find someone that you connect with so damn much. Then i wouldnt miss it or you and i would be just fine. I wouldnt be insanely happy like i was with you but these last years have been so bad that id gladly take being just fine any day.

Its so unfair. Why did i have to meet you if things would end this way. I have dealt with so much pain and loss in my life and i got over everything. But i cant seem to get over you. Just you. Ever since i met you, you got lodged into my brain and cant seem to get out. And the few times you almost did you magically appear out of nowhere just to give me some false hope before you disappear again. Damn you. Why do you have to do that. Its like you know im about to finally let you go and you appear just to make sure i dont and then leave again. Thats so cruel. Either come back in my arms or get out of my head for good, it has to be one of the two. This has to end now cause i cant take this anymore.

I just hope one day you see, even if you dont do anything about it, just realise how much youre missing. How much i loved you and how much better than anyone i would do if i had the chance. Youre happy now thats why you dont give a damn. But you know everyone has their ups and downs, and you also remember that EVERY SINGLE TIME you were feeling really down even if we hadnt talked for ages i was there. Even when you called me at 4 am crying i was there.Even when it hurt like hell even when i knew you were with someone else i was there. Just because i loved you nothing more. But not anymore. Next time youre on your own. And its undeniable youre gonna miss me then, now that im gone for good. How does it feel to push away the only person that could see exactly who and what you are and love you for it, love you just for being yourself. Hell sometimes you didnt even talk and i just told you exactly what you were thinking and you just smiled and kissed me. Can someone else do that for you? No they cant. Yeah you will miss me, it just sucks that wont be enough.

why are you tormenting me? Like really... Theres something about fate that is playing a part in this I swear. Explain to me, please explain to me how Im out in my own town where I know lots and lots of people............... and I run into no one that I know except for three people from your town. Really!?!?!

I believe in fate, I do. And I think there's a reason. Call me crazy, but that's just weird. You are miles from me and I see one of your good friends? And the first thing they say to me is that you made a mistake!???

What did I do to deserve this torment? Every time I start to feel the slightest bit better.........you call or text or I get some stupid heartbreaking reminder

Here I am crying months later .... and I stalked your facebook tonight. For the first time in like two months. Can you please block me?

Its funny...cause it seems you are overcompensating as much as I am. I hate facebook. But yep, ive been adding ppl just cause. Fake happiness right. I don't even like you anymore. But I still have so much love for you, that I hate myself for that. You don't deserve it.

OMG. I'm so in love with you.. its crazy. I know all your faults, and I love you despite them. I know you think that I think that you are perfect. I don't. Youre just perfect for me. It's too bad it isnt both ways. I don't know what to do, and I want to forget you, but try as I might, I cant. Nothing works.

I was doing better, a lot better from when we broke up and when we last spoke. I thought I was on my path to finding new happiness.. Then I moved accross the country with a new job and no friends, yesterday got into a car wreak that should have left me with lots of damage to my health. I was lucky I wasn't hurt, but my entire car is disfigured and I am traumatized and alone. I have a lump on my jawline and there's all this drama at work. I caved, I emailed him and he called me this morning. It felt really good just to talk and feel comforted by him, but he left the convo abruptly because he was taking his car in for an oil change.. I still have such trust issues, I just kept picturing him leaving bc he was meeting with a girl. Either way it's none of my business and I was thankful to have him care enough to call and calm me down. Now I'm just longing for love, for that connection. There's a part of me that knows the damage is done with us and it'll never be him, but it's comforting to feel something for someone again. It gets so frustrating date after date and not having connection , then instantly I'm transported to love just from talking to my ex . It is illogical. I'm just trying to embrace any positive energy I can. So many stressful things are happening, rent and bills due without my direct deposit, driving is traumatizing me although grateful I am alive very grateful. Concerned about having to get. Anew car and how my salary will actually be trued up plus drama at work and being alone out here. It's so hard being over 2k miles away from anyone that cares about you. All I want is a hug and for someone to hold me and let me stay there for a while. I miss everyone so much more than I can express.

Maybe what you said has some truth to it. Told you my ex contacted me when you left, and you seemed surprised. We've been talking more and more. At first it was annoying and 'how dare he'.... Now its somewhat nice to catch up yet comforting. Maybe you will also be spending all those years thinking about me too. You idiots don't know what you have when you have it.

Not saying I would take him back, but I never thought in a million years I would ever talk to him again. and he frankly doesn't deserve it...but its familiar. For right now, its a distraction.

Four weeks ago we separated. I see you've already made your way back to that dating site. Looking for a new life partner. Even though I'm looking for a casual fling to help myself get over you myself, the idea of you doing the same still makes me nauseous and I can't help it. When I found out yesterday, I felt like dying.

Dear V,

I don't know if your hurting and it makes you feel better, or maybe you actually feel that way, but the things you said to me were so incredibly rude and cruel. Its like your a different person. I see you started partying a lot, doing lots of drugs and hooking up with random guys. I worry about you. I don't want to you to get hurt or see you ruin your life. Your not as mature as you think and you need to resolve those issues you have or your relationships will suffer. I'm sorry about your past It hurt me so much just seeing how much it affected you. I would have hurt all those who hurt you, but I respected your wishes and I knew that wouldn't help anything.

I know at one point you truly loved me and that love was very much shared. I would have done anything for you, and that's where I was wrong. I should have been living my life for me, not for you. There was never "us" it was just "you" all the time. I dropped everything for you, only to be taken for granted.

I acted so much in desperation of losing you, and I know that just pushed you farther away. I'm sorry I was so insecure. I know you were trustworthy, but I just wasn't happy with myself. I never really felt like I was reaching my true potential. We both felt trapped. It was hard for both of us.

I came to the realization, that we would not meet again one day like we talked about. We wont get married, have kids and a house. I'ts so upsetting. I hope I'm wrong though. I hope we can forgive each other one day, and love each other the way we used to.

I miss those road trips we went on, I miss cuddling with you, I miss that stupid marky mark song we used to sing along to, I miss being late for work cause I couldn't leave your arms in the morning. Please be safe and I wish you the best. Deep down, I think part of me will always love you.

lol why cant my life be simple? spent all night last night talking to the ex before you. We haven't spoken in years. I hated him so much. Still do, but apparently there is something there...........probably my loneliness............I suspect he is feeling guilt and missing me. Don't let that be you in a few years ok? Figure it out before then. Don't mess with my head. Why am I the one that you all come back to? Why is it every ex never forgets me? Why cant any of you just give your all when you have me? You know I do. Yes, I have issues....but damn when I love, I love. I might be a pain and push you away..but that is just my defenses.......... And you all take advantage of my heart.