Is their a difference having sex with a skinny woman vs a big one?

OrangeMoon

Hi,

I have been watching some videos on xtube (yeah..because I felt like it ;-)). And sometimes the comments that people post on certain videos just crack me up.

Next been looking at some standup comedy tapes about the topic I am posting about.

I know the topic of skinny vs big is a very sensitive one here, so I am going to say that this not meant to start some derogitory bash fest. Because I feel that every woman has her own special beauty.

I am just looking for an honest opinion from guys who have experienced having sex with skinny(slender, lean) and big chicks (chubby, plump, fat).

For everything counts..that there is no accounting for taste and each person's taste is a personal one.

But I am wondering here...

Is there a difference for a guy in the feeling when he has sex with a big girl or skinny girl?

and if so..what is (so) different?

Does it feel different when you penetrate her for instance?

* this is not about what you prefer...its about clarifying if there is a difference. I am just wondering about that..curious really.

Thanks

Is there a difference for a guy in the feeling when he has sex with a big girl or skinny girl?

For me, there's not much difference in the actual act of sex itself, aside from it being easier to toss the skinny woman around. The big difference amongst body types is the arousal. Even a fat girl can get me hard by grabbing my penis. But a girl who is in shape can get me hard by simply dropping an item or two of clothing.

Hurt feelings are sort of inevitable here.

I imagine that a vagina is a vagina is a vagina. It's possible that a larger woman may have a larger bone structure, which may affect her "down there".

But I think that, in the end, the *real* differences are going to be visual and psychological...a man may me more aroused by one or the other body type and thus believe that the sex feels better...

It's like asking a woman whether sex with a fat guy or with a skinny guy is better. Of course, it comes down to preference, what you expect in a partner, what a partner can do, and that will be different for everyone.

There are fat guys/girls who can work it...and fat guys/girls who can't.

Same goes for skinny, average, and every shape in-between.

And...God...no. Being "fat" doesn't mean you have a large vagina...It's not like the bigger you get, the more cavernous it becomes.

Are you talking about exclusively penetration?

Gee, I'm not a guy, but a woman who has been with long and lean guy and big and chubby guy, and it's much more than just the penetration. It's the overall look and feel of a person, and what is pleasurable to someone.

Heh, I know some guys prefer the feel of some extra padding. When I was at my thinnest and was super into weights, this one guy I was seeing at the time said something along the lines of "whoa, what the heck is THAT?!" It was my ribs! LOL. He hadn't even known a woman's ribs could be felt while grabbing on, I guess, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have minded me porking up a bit.

If you've been average to thin and then put on some weight for a while, you can notice too in your own body some differences. Where fat is stored, how you might move, even differences in what feels good or not.

I just texted a guy friend whose current girlfriend is a big girl and whose previous girlfriend was super skinny. Here was his response:

"Fat vag is generally softer...less meaty....more side cushion.....like there are marshmellows under the walls"

I just texted a guy friend whose current girlfriend is a big girl and whose previous girlfriend was super skinny. Here was his response:

"Fat vag is generally softer...less meaty....more side cushion.....like there are marshmellows under the walls"

hmmm, does it mean it is better or worse or just no different?

I agree with some of the previous posters. I have been with both a petite and a thick lady and they feel different. Thicker girls tend to be softer(inside and out). It is kind of a tough sensation to describe. I know that when I was with the petite girl that I lasted like twice to three times as long. Don't get me wrong it was amazing but it almost felt like nothing was "caressing" me while inside her. I havent been with enough of each woman to make a definitive decision but I would have to say that if I met a girl who was thicker with all the right curves I would probably be in heaven!

Ok here's my friend's response when I asked him if fat girl vag is better than skinny girl vag:

"Matter of preference....of course tighter is always better, but if you're trying to power f***, you need some cushion...make love to skinny but wear out fat"

Ok here's my friend's response when I asked him if fat girl vag is better than skinny girl vag:

"Matter of preference....of course tighter is always better, but if you're trying to power f***, you need some cushion...make love to skinny but wear out fat"

LOLOLOL I LOVE YOUR FRIEND.

This thread confuses me because I'm neither fat nor skinny.

haha..lol..

Marshmellows..mmmmm

Hmmmm... I'm a girl and I'm not skinny, not too big either. Size 16 (UK). I'm with a guy who is very very skinny, 28 inch waist on jeans and it's still loose on him. He has had skinny and petite girlfriends before me, this concerned me a lot cos I was embarrassed I wouldn't match up to them or it would feel different for him. He said that the sex with me was/is the best he's had. I asked him why, he said he loves my curves (touching/holding them) while having sex. Maybe this is cos he's skinny and is usually used to rubbing off other girls hip bones???? Anyhow, our sex life is great! All the embarrassment I had is gone, and his aswell (he confessed to me that he was embarrassed that his body frame would seem tiny).

Plus I suppose it helps that we both are attracted to each other as hell!

Archived