Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is their a difference having sex with a skinny woman vs a big one?

Hi,

I have been watching some videos on xtube (yeah..because I felt like it ). And sometimes the comments that people post on certain videos just crack me up.

Next been looking at some standup comedy tapes about the topic I am posting about.

I know the topic of skinny vs big is a very sensitive one here, so I am going to say that this not meant to start some derogitory bash fest. Because I feel that every woman has her own special beauty.

I am just looking for an honest opinion from guys who have experienced having sex with skinny(slender, lean) and big chicks (chubby, plump, fat).

For everything counts..that there is no accounting for taste and each person's taste is a personal one.

But I am wondering here...

Is there a difference for a guy in the feeling when he has sex with a big girl or skinny girl?

and if so..what is (so) different?

Does it feel different when you penetrate her for instance?

* this is not about what you prefer...its about clarifying if there is a difference. I am just wondering about that..curious really.

Thanks
    Last edited by OrangeMoon; 08-15-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Their in the topic=There ofcourse ;-)

HAHA, good question, you got me curious too!

Quote Originally Posted by broken34 View Post
    Is there a difference for a guy in the feeling when he has sex with a big girl or skinny girl?
    For me, there's not much difference in the actual act of sex itself, aside from it being easier to toss the skinny woman around. The big difference amongst body types is the arousal. Even a fat girl can get me hard by grabbing my penis. But a girl who is in shape can get me hard by simply dropping an item or two of clothing.

4. 08-15-2009, 03:55 PM

Would average or athletic be considered skinny in your definition?

Hurt feelings are sort of inevitable here.

I imagine that a vagina is a vagina is a vagina. It's possible that a larger woman may have a larger bone structure, which may affect her "down there".

But I think that, in the end, the *real* differences are going to be visual and psychological...a man may me more aroused by one or the other body type and thus believe that the sex feels better...

It's like asking a woman whether sex with a fat guy or with a skinny guy is better. Of course, it comes down to preference, what you expect in a partner, what a partner can do, and that will be different for everyone.

There are fat guys/girls who can work it...and fat guys/girls who can't.

Same goes for skinny, average, and every shape in-between.

And...God...no. Being "fat" doesn't mean you have a large vagina...It's not like the bigger you get, the more cavernous it becomes.
    "The Ghost made a sound something between a sob and a snarl. " I wish I'd never been born" it said. "What are we born for?"
    "For infinite happiness," said the spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment...."
    -C.S. Lewis, "The Great Divorce"

Quote Originally Posted by furious View Post
    Would average or athletic be considered skinny in your definition?
    Yes..I am talking about a fat vagina vs the ones from lean, slender women.

I read about a woman who said that big girls have more padding on the inside, causing more "thightness" and friction...wondered if guys can say that this is true..or if they have experienced it that way..

9. 08-15-2009, 04:10 PM

ok explain the "totally different" ..if you can ofcourse..

Well I don't know about the sex, but i know laying on top of them is different.

I don't think its about the sex. Its about what looks good. If you like what you are looking at, you enjoy it more. If you didn't care what the person looked like you could just live alone and masturbate the rest of your life and be happy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...