What does it mean when a guy isn't getting H*RD, even though you can tell he is hot for you.

sarahN

I'm an adult and feel like I'd rather just use the real words. Anyway, this is a serious question and I don't want to get booted, so here it goes... using almost the real words

I was with a guy last night and he was very interested in me. We were in the car and we started making out. It turned into something very passionate, so I have no doubt that we clicked and he likes me (lots of eye contact, hair stroking, intimate stuff). With that said, in his downtown region, he basically seemed to not be responding, at least not in the way I am used to. Even after trying to stimulate that region, we was simply not getting h*rd, or at least not h*rd h*rd.

Here is my question. Do some guys simply not inflate to their full potential, and is that just normal for them??? I don't even know how that would work if it was just kinda h*rd. In fact, I don't think that would work at all. What do you think the problem is? Nerves? Also, he is younger than me so maybe he was nervous about that?

This guy is very sweet and comforting and he would be the perfect cute guy to date for awhile, but I don't know what to do about this. I'm sooo confused right now.

Men don't have control over their penises. Sometimes it gets hard for reasons completely unrelated to sexual arousal, sometimes while being aroused it won't get hard, or not fully hard like it should. And then various drugs / alcohols will actually inhibit a man's ability to have an erection.

If you're making sexual moves and he's reciprocating, he's clearly physically interested.

Just nerves. He probably thinks that with you being the older one, he won't be able to live up to your expectations. Even if a guy is not particularly attracted to a girl, most likely he will get hard if she touches him or puts his penis in her mouth. So, it is probably not that he is not attracted to you. I think in this case he is intimidated by you.

good to know i can use the word hard. lol. hopefully this question isn't a too common one in my life. like i said, he is young, and i barely know him, and he me, we just have that chemistry connection right now. so i'm sure it could be nerves, but yet i'm worried it's not. also, i've never even heard of erectile dysfunction happening before the age of 30.

Archived