Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does it mean when a guy isn't getting H*RD, even though you can tell he is hot for you.

I'm an adult and feel like I'd rather just use the real words. Anyway, this is a serious question and I don't want to get booted, so here it goes... using almost the real words

I was with a guy last night and he was very interested in me. We were in the car and we started making out. It turned into something very passionate, so I have no doubt that we clicked and he likes me (lots of eye contact, hair stroking, intimate stuff). With that said, in his downtown region, he basically seemed to not be responding, at least not in the way I am used to. Even after trying to stimulate that region, we was simply not getting h*rd, or at least not h*rd h*rd.

Here is my question. Do some guys simply not inflate to their full potential, and is that just normal for them??? I don't even know how that would work if it was just kinda h*rd. In fact, I don't think that would work at all. What do you think the problem is? Nerves? Also, he is younger than me so maybe he was nervous about that?

This guy is very sweet and comforting and he would be the perfect cute guy to date for awhile, but I don't know what to do about this. I'm sooo confused right now.
    This is my final fit, my final bellyache.

Is he sexually inexperienced? He may just be very nervous, I wouldnt worry yet, after a few more times if he can't I'd be a lil worried and talk to him about it. But if you talk to him after it happens once he'll probably just be even more embarassd andnervous.

Gold Member
    Nerves, alcohol, medical problem...usually it's NOTHING to do with the girl.
    Advice given :

Tips on healing after breakup - http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235499

Very important tip!! - http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242482

Advice needed :
    http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310434

*~USE THE REP SYSTEM!~*

well I would Never bring it up to him, no. at least not for awhile. and he doesn't drink, he's very healthy, so i guess it could be nerves.

also, he's very inexperienced.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahN View Post
    also, he's very inexperienced.
    Probably very scared. Just be patient and understanding and reassure him as much as posible.

Men don't have control over their penises. Sometimes it gets hard for reasons completely unrelated to sexual arousal, sometimes while being aroused it won't get hard, or not fully hard like it should. And then various drugs / alcohols will actually inhibit a man's ability to have an erection.

If you're making sexual moves and he's reciprocating, he's clearly physically interested.

Reasons I know of to not get fully erect:

1. Nerves/stress/guilt/discomfort
    2. Alcohol/Drugs
    3. Recent orgasm/ejaculation
    4. Erectile dysfunction
    5. Unusually large penis (tend to not get fully hard, due to limited blood supply and circulation)

Platinum Member midnightrambler's Avatar
    sometimes it just won't work

Just nerves. He probably thinks that with you being the older one, he won't be able to live up to your expectations. Even if a guy is not particularly attracted to a girl, most likely he will get hard if she touches him or puts his penis in her mouth. So, it is probably not that he is not attracted to you. I think in this case he is intimidated by you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...