Girls wearing cologne a turn off?

chelsea13

I am in love with, I repeat, in love with the A&F Fierce Cologne.. it smells sooo good and any guy who wears it immediately becomes more attractive to me. The thing is, I wear it too. Is it a turn off for a girl to wear cologne? If you can smell it from a girl, is it not cool?

i like girls with love spell on. Im not really attracted to guys cologne, but love spell is really like.

By the way your right about fierce. Its been my cologne of choice for years now. Havnt met one girl that didnt absolutely love it, randomly hearing "omg do someone smells amazingggg" in class or anywhere for that matter is awesome, even had random women come up and smell me before, awkward but still cool lol

i like girls with love spell on. Im not really attracted to guys cologne, but love spell is really like.

By the way your right about fierce. Its been my cologne of choice for years now. Havnt met one girl that didnt absolutely love it, randomly hearing "omg do someone smells amazingggg" in class or anywhere for that matter is awesome, even had random women come up and smell me before, awkward but still cool lol

best stuff ever made. another victoria secret one smells good too. i don't know which.

there is a chanel (i think that's what it is) that is really good too.

If you enjoy the way it smells on your body, then I dont think there's anything really wrong with it. Colognes/perfumes mix in with your natural chemistry, and this one that you like to wear may suit you well. It's all about what you feel works better for you, i think.

not sure if other people would necessarily be able to tell? Some men's colognes are a little more versatile than others.

I don't think I would like it if a girl was wearing men's cologne. I like it better when they smell like fruit lol.

Actually to be honest, I don't even know if I would recognize what type of scent they were wearing, as long as they don't smell bad. XD

I think most guys would find it weird. I will say I wouldn't blame you for wearing it though!

Girls are supposed to enjoy these guy scents, so why wouldn't a girl wanna smell these guy scents all day? Makes *scents* to me ; )

I use mango scented cream when I shave... that's about as far as I go though!

Archived