Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls wearing cologne a turn off?

Bronze Member

Girls wearing cologne a turn off?

I am in love with, I repeat, in love with the A&F Fierce Cologne.. it smells sooo good and any guy who wears it immediately becomes more attractive to me. The thing is, I wear it too. Is it a turn off for a girl to wear cologne? If you can smell it from a girl, is it not cool?

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    I'd imagine that I'd wonder which guy that girl had been rolling around the hay with.

So I could find the guy that wears the cologne that rubbed off on her and smell him all day.
    If you like Dota, PM me for my steamID

People are my religion and I believe in them.
    I have faith in my fellow man and I only hope that he has faith in me
    - Andrew Jackson Jihad

Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise is perfect light
    For I know the stars too fondly to be frightened of the night.

wear what you want. probably won't attract me though.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

i like girls with love spell on. Im not really attracted to guys cologne, but love spell is really like.

By the way your right about fierce. Its been my cologne of choice for years now. Havnt met one girl that didnt absolutely love it, randomly hearing "omg do someone smells amazingggg" in class or anywhere for that matter is awesome, even had random women come up and smell me before, awkward but still cool lol
    Come on in,
    I've gotta tell you what state I'm in,
    I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones,
    That I started looking for a warning sign.

When the truth is,
    I miss you.
    Yeah the truth is,
    That I miss you so

Quote Originally Posted by coldplay. View Post
    i like girls with love spell on. Im not really attracted to guys cologne, but love spell is really like.

By the way your right about fierce. Its been my cologne of choice for years now. Havnt met one girl that didnt absolutely love it, randomly hearing "omg do someone smells amazingggg" in class or anywhere for that matter is awesome, even had random women come up and smell me before, awkward but still cool lol
    best stuff ever made. another victoria secret one smells good too. i don't know which.

there is a chanel (i think that's what it is) that is really good too.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

I don't think I would be diggin a girl that wears my cologne. Its like smelling myself, not that I smell bad or anything.

I think if you like the smell then wear it. I got a "You smell nice" from a girl the other day and I was wearing Ange Ou Demon for women. I didn't tell her that of course......
    Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

"If you don't gosub a program loop, you'll never get a subroutine" ~ Kryten 2X4B-523P

If you enjoy the way it smells on your body, then I dont think there's anything really wrong with it. Colognes/perfumes mix in with your natural chemistry, and this one that you like to wear may suit you well. It's all about what you feel works better for you, i think.
    I'm not sure if other people would necessarily be able to tell? Some men's colognes are a little more versatile than others.
    I feel like i'm stuck in a tornado of anxiety, sadness, and anger. But if i emerge from this, i may become a force to be reckoned with.
    With all of my tears, I am here.

Interesting. I've never heard of someone wearing a smell designed for the opposite gender. For me, it would be a turn-off if a man was wearing women's perfume.

Gold Member
    I think a lot of men's and women's scents are pretty androgynous. I mean, if you were wearing something like Old Spice (lol), I think it'd be kind of weird, but Fierce isn't overly manly. Plus, like g84 said, the same scent smells different on different people anyway.
    *Sigh*

12. 07-29-2009, 03:26 PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...