Why do girls like sex?

Pelle Blue

I was taught that girls didn't like sex and just put up with it to please her man.

The advice columnist Dear Abbey had a lady write to her saying she pretented to like sex for the sake of the marriage but ddin't really care about it.

This stereotype is imprinted on my brain.

My wife gets sore very quickly (under 10 minutes despite lubrication - don't worry it's not a medical issue, that's just the way she is) and and there's a time bomb going off in the back of my mind whenever we make love that her ""pleasure"" could turn to ""pain"" at any second...

So why do girls like sex??

It's common knowledge that 95% of women physically *can't* orgasm form intercourse alone, plus the V has no nerve endings for pleasure just inside the walls. So after she's had her orgasm (from cunniligus and, of course, nothing inside her) while I'm on top trying to finish, I'm thinking 1) hurry up or she's gong to get sore!, 2) she'll NEVER orgasm because she doesn't like anything in her when she comes anyways, and 3) she can't even feel anything past a half inch inside anyway, and that's EXACTLY what DOES feel the best for me.

She can't even feel what feels best for me!!

Girls: It's a secret that sex is just a game, isn't it? I read in those romance novels all about the big hunky guy, all the romance and mystery, all the pent-up horny emotion..then when the story get's to the good stuff, what the novel has been relentless leading up to, the actual intercourse, it all gets vague...very vague...because the best part for a girl -was- the chasing and candles and the cuddling. Sex is the bother they have to put up with to get the guy they want based on primitive instincts of getting a good provider who will protect her when she's pregnant.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to ena. i think that there is a medical issue with your wife, perhaps vaginismus if she is experiencing pain with sex.

of course girls love sex. me and all my girlfriends love it, lol. it's fun, it's bonding, it feels good. sex doesn't just have to equal intercourse, it includes oral, manual genital stimulation, etc. i think that the days of women being told to lie there motionless and take it are gone. most of the women i know want sex as much as, or even more than their bfs! at least, that's usually been the case with me!

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

lol.

oh dear lord. i had an ex-bf who was so amazing at oral sex. in like 3 minutes, i would orgasm. it was heaven. i miss that with him. lol. i don't miss him but the oral sex was amazing. sigh.

God do I love sex. Feeling dirty during it, feeling intimate during it, feeling close during it. All the feelings are so intense. There's nothing I'd rather do I think.

You shoudlnt read into stereotypes. I'm not attracted to hunky beefy fabio types on the front of romance novels, and I think those books are jokes. They aren't realistic to me.

How often do you communicate with your wife about what you like and what she likes?

lol.

oh dear lord. i had an ex-bf who was so amazing at oral sex. in like 3 minutes, i would orgasm. it was heaven. i miss that with him. lol. i don't miss him but the oral sex was amazing. sigh.

Um... Any tips for the rest of us? image removed

And I know what ya mean OP. For some reason it is in my mind that women only have sex because they "have to". I'm not sure why. I guess because you hear all those stories about women not wanting to have sex anymore after they are married.

lol, what's the tip? to find guys like that, or how to orgasm in 3 minutes?

Well, I'm a guy, so preferably not lol. And I think I could already get myself to orgasm in 3 minutes if I wanted to. image removed

I want to know how to orgasm in three minutes....

I'd settle with knowing how to orgasm.

I think we could come to some sort of arrangement. Purely academic of course. Think of it like a 'lab' class, where we both learn by doing. image removed

image removed

good lord, i have no idea what he was doing, but whatever he was doing, it worked!!! i don't know how to explain what he was doing. maybe just imagine if you ate the most delicious meal ever, and then picked up the plate and started licking it. it was like that.

wow, too much information here!!!!!!

to orgasm - try to relax. try not to focus on the climax. it's like trying to go to sleep. you're not going to if you're sitting there going, 'must sleep must sleep must sleep.' same as if you are so focused on the orgasm. breath deeply. make noise. tell him when he's doing something right. just relax!!!! focus on the sensation and on him, rather than 'getting there.'

The advice columnist Dear Abbey had a lady write to her saying she pretented to like sex for the sake of the marriage but ddin't really care about it.

It's not the act, it's who you are doing it with. I bet she'd enjoy it if she and her man communicated and changed the way they went at it. Or found someone that she was sexually compatible with.

I think I do focus too much on "getting there". I just don't know how to let go and let it happen yet.

Also, there weird thing is that during sex, the first couple of minutes are a rush of feeling, but, it'll fade after about 15 and then it's just me helping him finish. It's still good at that point but not "oh my dear, peel the skin off his back with my fingernails" like it is in the beginning.

no, of course, it's not the same as having a hot hunk and feeling his body against yours..... but it can do! i should send you a list of toys to buy, lol. basically, once you experiement and find what feels good for you, then you can show him what to do to get you there.

no, of course, it's not the same as having a hot hunk and feeling his body against yours..... but it can do! i should send you a list of toys to buy, lol. basically, once you experiement and find what feels good for you, then you can show him what to do to get you there.

I've been thinking of buying one but I'm so embarrassed anyone will find out. I'll look into it though. Suggestions are appreciated!

Archived