2nd G-Spot?

Robert Michael

I've been dating my current girlfriend for about 14 months now give or take. While having sex I have her sit on top of me facing me, about 8 inches in I can feel something in the back and when I stimulate it with my penis it causes her to climax. I've had multiple sex partners in the past but my current girlfriend is the only one that I've felt this spot with.

I've heard rumors of women having multiple G-spots and have assumed that that is what it is. Any information would be appreciated.

My first thought was cervix too. I've never heard of a second G spot. Any chance you've been able to feel it with your fingers?

I tried before but unfortunately my fingers aren't that long. We have talked about it before and came to the concussion that it was probably her cervix. I used to be enlisted in the US.Army in which I worked 6 years in a medical hospital, I called one of my practicing doctor contacts. They said that stimulation of the cervix shouldn't lead to her climaxing.

In my experience, having the cervix stimulated can feel good. It's an intense, different feeling from penetration alone, and it can hurt if it's too rough. But at the right tempo and angle it feels kinda similar to clitoral stimulation, just in a weird location.

It could be partly psychological too. The fact that your penis is reaching that far and "filling her up" could be a big turn on.

It is most likely the A-Spot, and you are triggering an A-Spot orgasm (also called a Cul de Sac orgasm). The spot is on the anterior side of the cervix, at the very end of the vagina. It only becomes accessible when the woman is sufficiently aroused, which causes the cervix to pull up and back a bit. Some women enjoy that area being stimulated and can orgasm from it. Most women will lubricate like CRAZY when its stimulated - even if they don't find it orgasmic.

Also, most women don't enjoy cervix contact - especially "striking" the cervix (described by most as excruciating pain), but (like most things) there are always exceptions to it, and some really like it.

I've been dating my current girlfriend for about 14 months now give or take. While having sex I have her sit on top of me facing me, about 8 inches in I can feel something in the back and when I stimulate it with my penis it causes her to climax. I've had multiple sex partners in the past but my current girlfriend is the only one that I've felt this spot with.

I've heard rumors of women having multiple G-spots and have assumed that that is what it is. Any information would be appreciated.

Sounds like you are hitting her cervix, but you state at around about 8 inches, you mean you can penetrate deeper? I'm not suprised she is stimulated with that, does it bring tears to her eyes?

Thanks for mentioning this Robert.

I have had the same experience with my last three partners. You are stimulating her A-spot.

Woman on top with her rocking back and forth, causes a short quick and powerful orgasm that can easily be repeated with little to no effort. It is very surprising when it happens and I have found that the orgasms don't last super long.

You can get A-spot to work in doggy as well by straight in and out thrusting easily enough. But usually with these, she will get a combined g-spot and a-spot orgasm.

Incidentally, I have had three types of partners. Some have little orgasmic feeling from penetrative sex and thus don't really have g-spot or a-spot orgasms. Some women feel pain when the cervix is touched, therefore they don't get there with a-spot either. But some find it pleasurable and those are the ones that you can get to orgasm almost uncontrollably. It is a lot of fun.

The best way to make this happen with WOT from what I can tell is for the man to take control. Have her rock back and forth and then hold her by the crevice of her hips and shift her back and forth with your hands (you are essentially holding her midsection at the top of her thighs and around her side). As she gets closer to coming, she'll go faster and she may need a little more assist from you right at the end as she completely loses control. Push her away from you so she doesn't rock completely out. The orgasm can easily happen in 30 seconds, sometimes less and typically doesn't take more than a minute ime.

For her to really feel it, she should lean back a bit to start out with. That will help her feel the depth. Then have her come up to normal straight up posture for the ride. Isn't as likely to work with her face to face laying on your chest. Wrong angle.

I can easily reach my lady's cervix digitally with my forefinger and you may be assured my fingers aren't anywhere near eight inches long. At least in her case, any stimulation of her innards that would take place eight inches inside of her would be well beyond her sex organs. Perhaps the OP's lady friend had just recently given birth to a child?

Archived