Clear Bubble under my tongue.

After eating dinner tonight, I noticed that i have a bump under my tongue. So i went upstairs and checked and it was a small clear bubble. I freaked out because I don't know what it is. I also popped it and clear liquid squished out. Anyone know what this is and will it ever go away?

canker sore. Gargle with warm salt water and call me in the morning

it's a cyst. i get them sometimes. no big deal, but i don't pop them. they don't take long to go away on their own.
    Your attitude determines your altitude.

Silver Member
    Just have hard candy to help u forgot

It's a mucocele. (AKA blocked salivary gland). They're nasty and they feel gross and annoying, but they go away on their own.

thanks guys. Glad to hear that they go away. Phewww!

yeah to above. i usually pop them though cause it goes away faster with me, if i do. No biggie
    Bitter sweet - Her apple she carries is just like her,
    both have poison seep to the core.
    Both in descise as something sweet, but both turn bitter as th beauty eats.

It sounds like it is a blocked saliva gland. I had this a couple years ago and it did not go away on its own. Everytime I popped it it would come back a few days later. I went to an oral surgeon and he had to remove the gland. But it was a painless, simple procedure and I haven't had trouble since. So if it keeps coming back, please talk over your options with an oral surgeon or your dentist. Overall, it isn't a big deal though!

i've gotten them, mostly if i ever ate really sour candy.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Where ever the Snow, Dunes or Beach are!!!!
    yeah, they are harmless. i always pop whatever little bubbles i get in my mouth. sometimes flower or pumpkin seeds open little cuts and a bubble forms or just normal mouth bacteria. pop away. lol. If you want to take extra precautions. gargle with salt and water.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...