Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

A boyfriend calls other girls sexy in front of his girlfriend...

Hello:

I have a question. If a boyfriend calls other girls sexy or hot in front of his girlfriend, does it mean that he is not interested in the girlfriend and is more interested in the other girl or does he just want to make the girlfriend jealous or what does it mean? Does it mean he is a big flirt? Does it mean that he is not trustworthy to be in a relationship with because he may be dating more than one girl at the same time (i.e. player)?

The question I asked is because he never say those words to me but just call me "natural beauty". So would he be no longer interested in me because he thinks other girls are more attractive than me? What do you guys think?

Does it mean he wants to go out with those sexy girls? Also, if he keep on going to networking event does it mean that he is still searching for his ideal partner that is why he is going to those events even tho he has a girlfriend? He said going to networking event is just for him to meet more people.

I am just confused whether he is a player or what? How to know if a guy is a player or truly loves you?

Would some guys who are afraid to call their girlfriend sexy or hot just because they are shy or something but will call other girls sexy? Is that possible?
    Last edited by cheerfuldaisy; 06-16-2009 at 10:08 AM.

is he calling a victoria's secret model sexy, or is he calling the girl who is walking by on the street sexy?
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

WE are at a party together and he just called girls he met sexy..especially when the girl was chewing on the ribs.

Oh, I do this to my boyfriend all the time! But he knows I love him to bits and think he's more gorgeous and sexy than any other guy.

The fact that he openly admits to finding other girls attractive is a good sign. If he lied or was sneaky about it, that'd be bad! He's just appreciating the female form, doesn't mean he prefers them to you. If he was a player, I think he'd be open about it. You'd know. Your instincts probably already know whether he's a player or not, go with them!

I had one boyfriend who was all like, 'Oh you're the only for me, I wish you'd stop saying other guys are hot, I don't have eyes for anyone else blah blah blah' - turns out he did have eyes for someone else, and they got together pretty soon after we split up. I don't trust guys who pretend they don't find other women hot/sexy.

Does he ever call you hot/sexy? He should find his own girlfriend sexy, especially if you're sexually active. Otherwise, he might not want to come across as trying to pressure you into sex. Are you in an exclusive relationship?

And what 'networking events' are these? Like specifically singles-targeted, or just general networking?

No matter what, there's no point in worrying!

Quote Originally Posted by cheerfuldaisy View Post
    WE are at a party together and he just called girls he met sexy..especially when the girl was chewing on the ribs.
    was it possible that he was joking? cause no girl who is nawing on a bone and has bbq sauce on her face looks all that sexy, right?
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

It is just general professional networking event. Yah, he never calls me sexy or hot but just call me natural beauty. I wonder why he calls other girls that way and not me?

Quote Originally Posted by annie24 View Post
    was it possible that he was joking? cause no girl who is nawing on a bone and has bbq sauce on her face looks all that sexy, right?
    I don't think he is joking. Maybe he thinks she looks sexy when she eats

If it's in front of the GF then he's obviously not trying to hit on the girl. Therefore he's either joking, or being nice (guys have this weird notion that girls enjoy guys telling them that they're attractive). If this makes the GF feel threatened or offended, she is being insecure & paranoid.

Also, he said he has a lot of friends. So sometimes on weekends he is busy especially every Sunday.

Lol, yeh! what do you mean by chewing on the ribs, lol? actually eating?

ok, if my boyfriend commented that some girl we both knew was sexy, I would get mad and jealous, but if it's just about someone on TV, then it's fine. Me and My BF discuss if people on telly are attractive or not (something I never used to be able to do with my ex! because I didnt trust him).

If I asked him if he thought someone we knew was sexy, and he agreed and said yes she is, then I wouldnt take offence, but if he actually commented like oh that girl is sexy, I don't think thats very nice on you. Is he saying it a lot about other women?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...