Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If he's really great and things feel like they're moving forward, I can be patient and wait. In fact I'd like the guy to move slowly because I'm tired of guys trying to go far on the first date. But by the third date if there is still no kiss at all, I might get a little impatient. Like I said, if the chemistry is right and things are going really well I can wait for longer.

If a girl stopped seeing me because I wasn't getting the right vibe from her after the 2nd date to kiss her, I don't think I lost anything.

I base my moves completely off the vibe I get from the girl. If she seems interested and I feel things are going well, I go for a good night kiss on the first date. If it's a bit timid, I'll wait until the 2nd and feel it out as it goes.

I have been on dates with girls that seemed very distant and uninterested, then told ME they wanted to not see me anymore because I didn't make a move. .... Sorry, but if you're uninterested, it's not worth getting slapped.
    Feel free to PM me any time. I'm always willing to listen when someone needs an ear.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel85 View Post
    One.

If there is no kiss on the second, then there won't be a third.
    I would give it one more than that- I would give it till the end of the 3rd date.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shuttlefish View Post
    Perhaps someone (like the OP for example) should define kissing exactly. It seems to be running the whole gamut between a peck 'n cuddle right up to body fluid exchange. Wow.
    Kissing is when the lips make contact. lol. But I guess I mean a kiss that at least lasts for a few seconds so it's definitely a romantic gesture and not just a friendly gesture like kissing a parent.

I ask because the first kiss seems to be a defining moment in many relationships. It's when many women decide how much they like the guy, and women gauge how much he likes her by the kiss.

Many people don't want to waste time dating someone if they don't think it's going anywhere, so they will give up and go out with someone else that seems to like them more.

Heck, if we aren't having sex within a month, I'm outta there! Kissing, 2 or 3 dates, if that long. I hate guys with sexual hangups. I just don't gel with them. If you like shy guys, then you do what is right for you. I believe in the saying, "to each their own."

Platinum Member
    If there's no kiss... I wouldn't really call it a date!

so first or second date!

If I was on a blind date or going on dates with a guy I just met, then i would give it more time, like 4 or 5 dates (or more) depending on the guy... but if it's someone I met like, say a month ago and we just started going out and it's clear we REALLY like each other, I'll be expecting a kiss by the 3rd date tops. If he doesn't try to kiss me by then, I'll take matters into my own hands!
    the impossible is possible, tonight.

--
    "Don't you just love goodbyes?" - '156', Mew

"Conquer yourself, rather than the world." - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by Knotty View Post
    Girls, how many dates would you go on if he didn't move in for a kiss? Assume he said he liked you and was willing to go on another date and pay for the date, so it was only costing you time. And assume you liked him and the dates were fun, but just no kissing, hugging, etc.

Guys, after how many dates would you give up if the girl refused to kiss you when you tried to kiss her?
    I'm a guy. But if I am not trying to kiss you at some stage on the first date, then either you are butt ugly, or the guy is gay. I mean - even the most "nervous" type of guy should make at least some bumbling effort to peck you on the lips before the date ends.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpiGal83 View Post
    If I was on a blind date or going on dates with a guy I just met, then i would give it more time, like 4 or 5 dates (or more) depending on the guy... but if it's someone I met like, say a month ago and we just started going out and it's clear we REALLY like each other, I'll be expecting a kiss by the 3rd date tops. If he doesn't try to kiss me by then, I'll take matters into my own hands!
    4 or 5 dates? Do you date monks!?

sometime during the first date if i'm feeling the girl.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...