Wife wants to go to swingers club

lotustar

So I've been married for under a year and now my wife wants to go to a swingers club. She knows I don't ever want to see her with anyone else. We've both done the threesome thing in other relationships but not in this one. I'm a jealous person when it comes to her and that's not something I'd be willing to do. She says it would be a good "social experiment". Whatever that means. I've researched this swingers club and aparently everyone just hooks up with everyone. Well F that!! What should I think about that? Is she bored? Help!!

this is the same person as the stripper you where having a hard time trusting?

I'm going to be honest, it sounds like she very much wants a more open relationship it also sounds like that is something you don't want. You should sit down and talk about it face to face. Ask her outright what she wants and then decide if you can give that to her.

this is the same person as the stripper you where having a hard time trusting?

I'm going to be honest, it sounds like she very much wants a more open relationship it also sounds like that is something you don't want. You should sit down and talk about it face to face. Ask her outright what she wants and then decide if you can give that to her.

Yea that would be great if she could be straight with me. I swear, she's like 2 different people. Sometimes she's sweet, kind, and all about us as a couple. Some days...not so much. Some days she's just mean, reckless and totally wild.

Well, I think the only reason people are interested in swinging is because they want to be with someone else. Pretty sure of it. Im sorry for you. Especially after only a year. I know what I would do, but all Im going to tell you is to stand your ground. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

Don't do swinger club! It is clearly not your thing & you are uncomfortable about it.

how does your wife reacts now that you have talked to her about it? Such issues can bring a couple very quickly into divorce. Can you give up this lust of going to swingers club when you are clearly against it?

Time to sit with her & talk about it.

Yea I'm def not comfortable doing that with her. I'm not against swingers clubs or anything. If I were just casually dating a girl I'd be down. But she's my wife and it would kill me to see her with someone else. She thinks it would be hot to hook up in front of a bunch of ppl or have some girl join in. I don't. Now since I don't want to go she's fine with that.. So she says. But is she really? I mean, she wanted to go. I think this marriage is beyond saving at this point.

Yea I'm def not comfortable doing that with her. I'm not against swingers clubs or anything. If I were just casually dating a girl I'd be down. But she's my wife and it would kill me to see her with someone else. She thinks it would be hot to hook up in front of a bunch of ppl or have some girl join in. I don't. Now since I don't want to go she's fine with that.. So she says. But is she really? I mean, she wanted to go. I think this marriage is beyond saving at this point.

Maybe she IS fine with it. Maybe she thought it would be excited to go, and thought you would enjoy it too. But now that she sees your reaction she thinks it is not interesting enough to hurt you or endanger your marriage.

Archived