Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wife wants to go to swingers club

So I've been married for under a year and now my wife wants to go to a swingers club. She knows I don't ever want to see her with anyone else. We've both done the threesome thing in other relationships but not in this one. I'm a jealous person when it comes to her and that's not something I'd be willing to do. She says it would be a good "social experiment". Whatever that means. I've researched this swingers club and aparently everyone just hooks up with everyone. Well F that!! What should I think about that? Is she bored? Help!!

Don't do what you are not comfortable with. If she wants to proceed on having a swinger lifestyle then you can start filing for divorce. Anything that she does that you don't consent to it but goes ahead and do it anyways then it's cheating.
    Opened-minded to those in need of help. Not everything is black and white as it seems....
    If you're gonna do something, think twice and make sure it's something worthy that you don't later on regret!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the same person as the stripper you where having a hard time trusting?

I'm going to be honest, it sounds like she very much wants a more open relationship it also sounds like that is something you don't want. You should sit down and talk about it face to face. Ask her outright what she wants and then decide if you can give that to her.

Quote Originally Posted by rosephase View Post
    this is the same person as the stripper you where having a hard time trusting?

I'm going to be honest, it sounds like she very much wants a more open relationship it also sounds like that is something you don't want. You should sit down and talk about it face to face. Ask her outright what she wants and then decide if you can give that to her.
    Yea that would be great if she could be straight with me. I swear, she's like 2 different people. Sometimes she's sweet, kind, and all about us as a couple. Some days...not so much. Some days she's just mean, reckless and totally wild.

Isn't she on drugs too? And we're people telling you that she's cheating??

Frankly, I think you need to start divorce proceedings. She's more than bored. She wants different things in a marriage/relationship.

She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Well, I think the only reason people are interested in swinging is because they want to be with someone else. Pretty sure of it. Im sorry for you. Especially after only a year. I know what I would do, but all Im going to tell you is to stand your ground. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

i'd go for a laugh, but this girl sounds serious. forget that.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Don't do swinger club! It is clearly not your thing & you are uncomfortable about it.

how does your wife reacts now that you have talked to her about it? Such issues can bring a couple very quickly into divorce. Can you give up this lust of going to swingers club when you are clearly against it?

Time to sit with her & talk about it.
    Everyone is born clever. Some are clever now and some will become clever later. :-)

Yea I'm def not comfortable doing that with her. I'm not against swingers clubs or anything. If I were just casually dating a girl I'd be down. But she's my wife and it would kill me to see her with someone else. She thinks it would be hot to hook up in front of a bunch of ppl or have some girl join in. I don't. Now since I don't want to go she's fine with that.. So she says. But is she really? I mean, she wanted to go. I think this marriage is beyond saving at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...