Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Member

I feel like there is something in my foot, but I can't see anything.

Ever since last night, It feels like there is something in my foot and it hurts. It hurts and is hard to walk. I am a wimp. but if I saw something I would pull it out but I just don't see anything there. What should I do? And of course its right in the upper middle part, right where you step down on first. ugh.

Does it feel like a sharp needle pain? I get that too sometimes, but there's never anything there.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

could be a bonespur. need an xray to see those i think.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Could you have stepped on a tiny bit of glass or even a splinter?
    I shared my spare on Feb 4th. Ask me about living kidney donation.

Gold Member
    yes, greywolf it is like that!

metrogirl, thats what i fear, but it has to be smallll because honestly I have looked and looked and NOTHING. last night i thought i saw something shiny but its not there anymore. And I dont know how it could be glass because theres no broken glass here! But of course, anything is possible. This just sucks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by scared and alone View Post

metrogirl, thats what i fear, but it has to be smallll because honestly I have looked and looked and NOTHING. last night i thought i saw something shiny but its not there anymore. And I dont know how it could be glass because theres no broken glass here! But of course, anything is possible. This just sucks. lol
    Well just to be sure, try soaking your foot in some warm to hot water to soften up the skin a bit. Try running your fingertip over the area to see if you can feel something in the foot.......Have a pair of tweezers handy just in case.
    I shared my spare on Feb 4th. Ask me about living kidney donation.

Quote Originally Posted by scared and alone View Post

If you touch it with your fingers, does it hurt as well? Or only when you put weight on your foot?
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

Get a piece of duct tape and press it over the area, then remove. Extremely small slivers can be removed in that manner, even if you can't really feel or see it.
    I drank WHAT?!!! -- Socrates

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf View Post
    If you touch it with your fingers, does it hurt as well? Or only when you put weight on your foot?
    It hurts when I do Both!

It may be a fine shred of glass like fiberglass....I had fiberglass stuck in my skin once and my goodness gracious!! It was hella painful!! And I had a hard time believing that such a tiny piece of glass could cause that much pain....but it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...