Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Bronze Member

'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

I've recently found out that some guys (small percentage I'd hope) don't consider getting a blow-job from another girl (while in a relationship) cheating.

To me that seems like a warped, sick-in-the-head idea. Of course that's cheating!

Does anyone have any idea why these guys would have this opinion?

Platinum Member
    It's true. I was involved with one once. They just simply think that anything other than intercourse is not cheating. I suspect that they realize deep down that it is because they will generally NOT tell their SO about it. I honestly think that this is more common than you realize.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon lady View Post
    It's true. I was involved with one once. They just simply think that anything other than intercourse is not cheating. I suspect that they realize deep down that it is because they will generally NOT tell their SO about it. I honestly think that this is more common than you realize.
    do they think the same if their girl gets oral from another guy?

cheating must be redefined in each individual relationship. what is the couple OK with, both of them? if the girl thinks blowjobs = cheating, but the guy doesn't, it's still cheating! if they agree, then hey, woohoo.

Um.. because they refuse to held responsible for their decisions?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worriedgirl View Post
    do they think the same if their girl gets oral from another guy?
    I highly doubt it.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Since I know how it feels to be cheated on, I wouldn't consider any act of intimacy other than with the person I am with. I'm more of a one woman kind of guy and I hope to find a woman who feels the same.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nor is sucking other boobs. Also, If you only get one pump and blow your load, its not cheating either. Who makes this stuff up?
    TwentyTenism: Get Better

I've seen married girls with the same mentality...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...