Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

Rose21

My boyfriend is coming down this weekend, and I'm EXTREMLY excited.

Well as can be expected, we haven't had sex in 2 weeks and I'm very horny and will be ready to pounce on him when he gets here

Only thing is, I've been going to the doctor alot lately. I'm supposed to make an appt at the Gastereologist to get an Endoscopy done, the doctor thinks I either have IBS or an ulcer.

I haven't been going to the gym, because if it's an ulcer that prob wouldn't be a good idea. So I've been doing some light excercises at home.

I feel fine, and Im so horny I'm about ready to burst!!

But my boyfriend says sex is just a MAYBE this weekend. He says they don't even know what's wrong with me yet, and he doesn't want to strain myself. He says if it's not a good idea to go to the gym for me, it prob wouldn't be a good idea to have sex either. He says he doesn't want to be responsible for anything that could happen to me, and doesn't want to hurt me.

I told him I will be fine, and I REALLY want to have sex. He compared that with drug addicts always want drugs, but shouldn't always get them

I told him to ATLEAST give it a shot. We can try it once, and if I'm in pain or I feel strained we'll stop or not do it again for the weekend.

He's a little iffy on that though.

I REALLY want to have sex with him. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks!! I'm longing for it.

What are some ways I can really seduce him and get him into the mood??

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol well I deffinatly like the naked idea.

Me+Cooking= Disaster

The thing is though, I can be extremly sex and enticing, but if he's really worried about me and afraid he will hurt me, he won't be able to enjoy it or get fully hard=/

Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.

Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.

Get a room with a microwave to heat the pasta.

Well, I haven't even brought my health up to him really today.

I was just talking about sex, and he seems iffy on it. He says he doesn't' want to hurt me.

You haven't brought it up to him today? How about every other day? I am sure you have been telling him how you have been feeling, I mean after all since he is concerned you have had to tell him something. Just because you haven't said anything TODAY means nothing.

Lol that's a good idea Cairo!

Would it be bad to tell him I made it all by myself though??

lol, nope!!!

although, it could screw you down the line, "hey babe, can you make that awesome 4 cheese tortellini with seared steak and red sauce you made 6 months ago?"

I think there are very few things you can do to seduce him if he is not wanting to have sex right now for the sake of your health. I mean, he's only human, he may break down and do it the moment he sees you. I think you just need to stop worrying about whether or not you get to have sex and just enjoy spending time with your boyfriend. Kiss, makeout, cuddle, but think about putting your health first before going beyond any of that.

Lol yeah that would be pretty sucky

But IF he ever said something like that, I'm sure he would understand and it coculd be something we could laugh at down the road.

I can't actually see him being mad at me for it.

Or I could be like, "Yeah hang on... I have to go out to get the "ingredients" You should leave the house too, I want to cook it wear you can't see. My recipe is a secret"

lol.

I doubt he would buy that haha.

I know where your b/f is coming from with the concern over your health. My ex used to have asthma attacks and I know every time she had one of them I instantly started worrying like crazy. She actually had one in the middle of sex one time (she got too worked up, my fault apparently ) and you gotta believe that killed things for that night haha.

My suggestion? Take it SLOW. You might be on a hair's edge but resist the urge to be forceful. Make him feel comfortable, show him you're doing well. Ease into things and bit by bit ramp it up. Once he sees you're doing okay I'll bet he gets into the mood right quick. At that point...well, you get the idea.

What would I give him?

It's not like I have an STD or something.

If its an ulcer or IBS or Chrons etc, I wouldn't be able to give him that lol.

well, i dunno..... how do you know it's not an STD? second, you keep posting threads every other day asking if you are pregnant and you are stressing out, so at least until you figure out what is causing your intestinal issues and illness, it would be good to abstain from vaginal sex until the doctors figure out what is going on.

I know it's not an STD because I got tested for everything in Janurary.

I was totaly clean, and the only person I have been with is just my boyfriend, and my boyfriend has just been with me.

And it would be pretty impossible for me to be pregnant.

But I'm sure if it wouldn't be a good idea to have sex, the doctor would of said something?

The fact that you are posting daily about how bad you are hurting or how many problems you are having should be enough factor to say whether or not you should be having sex. You know it's impossible for you to be pregnant yet you post asking if you could be pregnant? You literally post new things every single day dealing with your health. If you are that bad off you shouldn't be having sex.

Archived