Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is coming down this weekend, and I'm EXTREMLY excited.

Well as can be expected, we haven't had sex in 2 weeks and I'm very horny and will be ready to pounce on him when he gets here

Only thing is, I've been going to the doctor alot lately. I'm supposed to make an appt at the Gastereologist to get an Endoscopy done, the doctor thinks I either have IBS or an ulcer.

I haven't been going to the gym, because if it's an ulcer that prob wouldn't be a good idea. So I've been doing some light excercises at home.

I feel fine, and Im so horny I'm about ready to burst!!

But my boyfriend says sex is just a MAYBE this weekend. He says they don't even know what's wrong with me yet, and he doesn't want to strain myself. He says if it's not a good idea to go to the gym for me, it prob wouldn't be a good idea to have sex either. He says he doesn't want to be responsible for anything that could happen to me, and doesn't want to hurt me.

I told him I will be fine, and I REALLY want to have sex. He compared that with drug addicts always want drugs, but shouldn't always get them

I told him to ATLEAST give it a shot. We can try it once, and if I'm in pain or I feel strained we'll stop or not do it again for the weekend.

He's a little iffy on that though.

I REALLY want to have sex with him. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks!! I'm longing for it.

What are some ways I can really seduce him and get him into the mood??

Be naked, have dinner cooked.
    Look for the good in yourself and others, it will change your life.

Lol well I deffinatly like the naked idea.

Me+Cooking= Disaster

The thing is though, I can be extremly sex and enticing, but if he's really worried about me and afraid he will hurt me, he won't be able to enjoy it or get fully hard=/

Learn to make his favorite food and surprise him.

If he is that worried about you then there probably isn't much you can do to change it.

Maybe stop worrying yourself so much over your health and it may help him relax a little bit?

Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.

Well, I haven't even brought my health up to him really today.

I was just talking about sex, and he seems iffy on it. He says he doesn't' want to hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose21 View Post
    Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.
    Get a room with a microwave to heat the pasta.

Okay, order takeout from the best Italian place and put it in some nice dishes and have it waiting for him. Cooking problem=solved.
    JenSocietyOfSloreMaking!

Is this some kind of a joke, will someone wake me up soon? Tell me this was just a game we played called life...

Sadly, that also is impossible

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...