Guys: do you like to watch girls masturbating?

marthamydear

Do you like to watch a girl pleasuring herself? Or does it feel like an affront to your abilities to get her off?

I feel nervous even talking about masturbation with guys, but whenever I do, they seem to think it's the hottest thing ever. Actually doing it in front of them is another thing; I've touched myself during sex, but never given any man a "show." Guys, how do you feel about a) a woman touching herself during sex, and b) a woman putting on a show for you (meaning you're not touching her, she's just getting herself off and letting you watch)?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A woman touching herself for me,is a very intimate and sensual experience, so yes...I'd love watching the girl pleasuring herself. The feeling of her being all yours to please,yet she makes you wait...and touches herself with all the sounds and looks that come with it knowing I will get to please her with something more later, is overwhelming.

During sex, I do enjoy looking down to where we melt together,and seeing her rub her fingers right above where i am, so that would be another yes.

Im not a guy, but I hope Im still allowed to post here!!

I think the a LOT of guys love it....at least all the guys I know and have known.. my exes were crazy about watching me masturbate... not only alone, but also during sex or on webcam(cuz 1 was kind of long distance) - and personally I also like seeing a gorgeous girl pleasuring herself Its kinda hot.

It's a learning experience. As long as she does not object to me using what I learn to later good use. Also, I like to do the dirty talk thing. If she doesn't mind my storytelling, so to speak, well... All the better!

Still, I'd be fine just watching as well. The ultimate goal is pleasure... however we best get there is okay in my book.

Only in Old English of course.

Guys usually ask me to do that..

I know, there's something about the Old English that brings it home.

It definitely has to be pre-Shakespeare.

I once tried a passage from The Merry Wives of Windsor while my guy was churning his butter, and that's not an experience I'd like to repeat.

My guy does not find it erotic I guess, at least when I do it he never stays and watch. He either lets me do it by myself and goes do something else or joins me and we have sex!

OMG! How could he NOT?

Well, but of course, you are a literary dude! I would find you reciting a few lines of Beowulf (the uncut version) to my one-handed labors quite delightful.

Haha, surely we can do better than that! How about some Maupassant or something?

Archived