having sex while others listen

babii doll

just curious if this is a turn on to ppl.

my bf has two room mates, the bf and i were having sex one night and once we were done, one of his room mates who was in the kitchen at the time sent him a text message saying he could hear us.

i was a little embarrassed, my bf didnt seem to mind it. we've heard his roommates having sex too, so they dont really complain to us about the noise.

ever since then though i try to keep the noise at a minimum which isnt easy because im usually loud when its rough..

i've noticed the bf wants me to be loud though, he even admitted he wanted to make them jealous or annoy them because my bfs room is next to the living room where his room mates play video games late at night and are loud when they play..

he says its a turn on to have ppl listening in.. me, im not so sure, i always feel like im disturbing them, even though they do the same when they play games or invite girls over.

he likes to leave the window open sometimes to have others ppl listen, sometimes we'll go to the balcony.. which im starting to like.

Nope, not interested in having people hear me or me them.

I agree with this. I would find it disturbing if I knew someone had heard me. I would probably wear earplugs if I could hear one of my roommates going at it. Yuck. We're already on bad terms without me having to hear their sex noises.

haha i dont mind it either way. actually just two days ago i was having sex and thought none of my bf's roomates were home, so i let loose... but one was home. i was a little uncomfotable until my bf said- who cares. oh well.

ive heard his one roomate have sex once, i was happy for him ahahahah.

Nope, not interested in having people hear me or me them.

Be careful about the balcony thing as you could get arrested for public indecency if a neighbor sees it.

My thoughts exactly.

Though it's not an uncommon thing for some people to have a bit of an exhibitionist/voyeur streak - even if it is just having people hear you having sex or overhearing someone else.

What would bother me the most in this situation, honestly, is that is it is people who you see on a regular basis and they have given a hint that they don't really want to hear it. That, and your bfs comments about it. I really wouldn't want my sex life to become part of a weird power struggle/ego battle between a bunch of men.

I don't like hearing other people or other people hearing me. Don't care if they are going at it in the other room, but I really dislike hearing it. Dates back to my roommate in college who was like a sex addict - I grew to really really get irritated about the whole thing

From your other posts about your boyfriend regarding how he doesn't tell his roommates when you are coming over etc, your boyfriend does not sound like the most considerate person and he sounds like an exhibitionist. Be careful that he is with you for who you are and not simply because he wants to show off to his roommates and the rest of the world that he is getting laid.

My ex and I both lived alone, so we never had to worry about roommates hearing us. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that at all. I'm a bit loud though, and I used to get nervous that my neighbors could hear me. I don't mind that much about people I never see, but I think it would be really awkward if people I lived with heard me having sex.

Of course, I don't really think about it much when I'm in the moment. If I'm really into it, I get loud. But then afterwards when I realized someone might have heard me, I get kind of embarassed.

From your other posts about your boyfriend regarding how he doesn't tell his roommates when you are coming over etc, your boyfriend does not sound like the most considerate person and he sounds like an exhibitionist.

this part of your post is irrelevant, but since you want to bring that up i guess his room mates are considered to be 'angels' when they bring over women without asking, not to mention being loud playing video games in the middle of the night when my bf has to work in the morning.. but i do agree with the exhibitionist part

Be careful that he is with you for who you are and not simply because he wants to show off to his roommates and the rest of the world that he is getting laid.

i dont have to be careful i know he isnt with me soley to get his jollies off on getting attention or public sex, he has proven that from his actions in the past, so in that regards i feel pretty secure and know he is genuine.

I would not be comfortable having sex with any roomates around, I believe that should be totally private between two people only.

so what exactly do you suggest? if we are in his room and his roommates happen to be there should we not have sex because theyre there?

i can see if we were having sex out in the kitchen or the living room but his room is his domain he should be able to have sex there if he chooses. but i guess thats just me, i wouldnt stop having sex because his room mates showed up..

his room mates dont stop either lol. we heard one of them yesterday with one of his girls, we kindof just shrugged it off and turned the tv up.

this part of your post is irrelevant, but since you want to bring that up i guess his room mates are considered to be 'angels' when they bring over women without asking, not to mention being loud playing video games in the middle of the night when my bf has to work in the morning.. but i do agree with the exhibitionist part

i dont have to be careful i know he isnt with me soley to get his jollies off on getting attention or public sex, he has proven that from his actions in the past, so in that regards i feel pretty secure and know he is genuine.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If his roommates are just as inconsiderate then maybe this is a match made in heaven. You seem to have a lot of complaints about the situation and keep posting here about them but the minute someone criticizes what is going on you immediately jump to your defense and your boyfriend's defense. Not sure why you are complaining if after all of that you think that everything is just perfectly hunky dory with your situation.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If his roommates are just as inconsiderate then maybe this is a match made in heaven. You seem to have a lot of complaints about the situation and keep posting here about them but the minute someone criticizes what is going on you immediately jump to your defense and your boyfriend's defense. Not sure why you are complaining if after all of that you think that everything is just perfectly hunky dory with your situation.

not exactly sure where you see me complaining, just stating the obvious.. since you seem to target in on my boyfriend as being inconsiderate yet you conveniently leave out his room mates who happen to do the same thing.

and once again what your talking about has nothing to do with the original question at hand. so im not sure why i bothered to reply to your second post, if your post comes off the wrong way i will 'jump' to his defense. it came off a bit negative.

Be considerate, even if others aren't. Take the high road. I HATE HATE HATE hearing others have sex unless I am doing it myself as well. Even then, I don't know. There is nothing worse in the universe than laying in bed alone listening to some other guy get lucky.

lol.. ive had roommates before that would have sex with their bfs but it never bothered me though. i'd usually be in my room and i would drown out the sound with my tv or music, wouldnt pay it much mind unless they were super loud and were banging on the walls then its a different story.

but for the most part i didnt mind it. even when i hear my bfs room mates i dont care about the noise much.

but when they hear us i am a little embarrassed, his room mates dont seem to mind though, theyve joked about hearing us, kinda wierds me out a little when they joke but i just shrug it off.

so what exactly do you suggest? if we are in his room and his roommates happen to be there should we not have sex because theyre there?

i can see if we were having sex out in the kitchen or the living room but his room is his domain he should be able to have sex there if he chooses. but i guess thats just me, i wouldnt stop having sex because his room mates showed up..

his room mates dont stop either lol. we heard one of them yesterday with one of his girls, we kindof just shrugged it off and turned the tv up.

If either one of us lived with any roomates, and I was that desparate, I would just get a motel room.

Just my opinion...

I think when you have roommates it's a question of being considerate...

If you know the roommates are home and can hear, just save the loud/noisy sex for some other time when they're not around, just like you wouldn't blare the stereo if someone is trying to sleep.

If you're living with roommates who are so inconsiderate they do blare the stereo of have noisy sex all the time, i'd just move.

Back when I was in college my roomate's girlfriend came one weekend from out of town, so to give them time alone I crashed one night at my girl friend's and then the next night in a friend's dorm next door (because my girlfriend was busy and his roomate was out of town).

At about 1AM there's a light rap at the door and the guy whose dorm I'm crashing in goes and lets this girl I know in. They start whispering and she says something like "but he's in here." I hear him whisper "he doesn't care, he's asleep."

Well, a minute later my friend is banging the crap out of her and she is wailing - panting, screaming, moaning, and the bed is creaking. He goes for about two hours. I didn't know whether to be impressed or disturbed. She was so loud and the bed was creaking to their rythm, and it never let up for a second in two hours!

When they finally finished she tip toed (so as not to wake me I guess) out of the room and went back to her dorm.

She would blush around me and couldn't look me in the eyes for about a week after that out of emarrassment.

Archived