Anyone gonna send your ex a simple Happy V-day text?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you ready to accept a negative answer or no answer? If so, then do it because you have nothing to lose.

I am to the point now that I could really care less if I didnt get a response....she has pretty much ignored me anyway and I have been in NC for 40 days...alhtough it would be nice to get a positive response back....

I am to the point now that I could really care less if I didnt get a response....she has pretty much ignored me anyway and I have been in NC for 40 days...alhtough it would be nice to get a positive response back....

What if she texted you back a very positive response about how happy she is with her new valentine?

Lets get this straight. Your ex has moved on and living life without you.

So in a sense, your ex will receives a text message from practically a stranger. They are supposed to feel good that someone in the past couldn't get over them? Are you hoping that they give you some attention back?

This isn't love.

With the exception of thorpe, who is a special case - anyone else that is a dumpee thinking of sending a dumper a valentine card, don't do it.

It's nice to be special........maybe I should be in special ed

I agree with JohnGalt though, probably best not to contact the ex on Valentine's

If you are a dumper, don't do it unless you're either 1) cruel or 2) genuinely want to reconcile.

Got to agree with this! My Ex - the dumper - sent me a Christmas card in which he wrote "Tis the season for love and forgiveness". BLAH! That came 5 days after I ran into him at a concert and watched him kiss a new babe he was dating! CRUEL!

And for us dumpees, it's a mistake to give them your power again.

Archived