Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member

Why do I shake when I get horny?

I've noticed that nearly every time I start to get horny my body starts to shake. I used to get really nervous and I've learned to harness that a bit, but it does not stop the shaking. It's like a nervous shaking but I don't feel nervous, if that makes sense. My girlfriend asks me about it and I tell her I don't know why it happens. Does anyone else experience this?

adrenaline?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gidget1 View Post
    adrenaline?
    Possibly. Is it normal though?

Uh, I don't know.. Never heard anyone else say the same thing happens to them.
    Either that or it's nerves, in an anticipation of relief.

5. 02-06-2009, 07:29 PM

It happens to me sometimes...when Im reeeeally horny and anticipating something happening. No idea why...it only happens sometimes and lasts a minute or so then I calm down and get on with things...maybe its excitement so adrenaline?
    "Im not afraid to cry every once in a while
    even though going on with you gone still upsets me
    there are days every now and again I pretend Im ok
    but thats not what gets me..."

It happens to me any time I get nervous, excited, or anxious. Once I get past the initial stages of excitement, I calm down. That takes a few weeks of getting used to someone... or a few "times" if we're just get right to it.
    Feel free to PM me any time. I'm always willing to listen when someone needs an ear.

It's your adrenaline glands...adrenaline is released when you are angry, excited, anxious. Nothing wrong with you...don't worry

Platinum Member
    When I was younger guys doing that used to scare me but now I am older I find it a turn on so don't worry about it.

Its normal, its just the hormones and the adrenaline going crazy. I shake when I'm really turned on, or my boyfriend is teasing me, and then i'm still shaking after orgasm.

Silver Member shadesofmediocrity's Avatar
    Nothing abnormal, the consensus here seems to be correct. I will shake every now and then, especially my legs, it can get to the point where I can't walk :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...