Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you break up with someone and it hurts like hell and you miss them

does that mean you made the wrong decision? Or is that going to happen anyway?

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    It's going to happen. Hang in there and see how you feel in a little while.
    If you like Dota, PM me for my steamID

People are my religion and I believe in them.
    I have faith in my fellow man and I only hope that he has faith in me
    - Andrew Jackson Jihad

Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise is perfect light
    For I know the stars too fondly to be frightened of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCo2009 View Post
    does that mean you made the wrong decision? Or is that going to happen anyway?
    hey coco - so you broke up with him? Did you move out, did he? How did it go? I thought you were making progress or going to try counseling?

Its going to hurt & you will miss them, especially when you were together for 7rys & live together, like in your situation.

If you feel you broke up for all the right reasons - then it wasn't a mistake.
    Alicia Katherine was born June 15th,2010.....Rachel Marie due Sept 8th, 2011!!

Gold Member
    You must have had a good reason for breaking up with them so it is best to stick to your decision.
    <3 </3

I haven't done it yet, I was thinking about it. Going over everything first you know?

7. 02-06-2009, 03:06 PM

Are you sure this is what you want...100%? I suggest not making this decision if you are angry or upset.

Because then you might regret it & go back and forth once you break up. You guys broke up last weekend too & got back together right?

If you mean it - you have to stick to it.
    Alicia Katherine was born June 15th,2010.....Rachel Marie due Sept 8th, 2011!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ac143 View Post
    Are you sure this is what you want...100%? I suggest not making this decision if you are angry or upset.

No, I'm not sure, I just have been trying to think about things because I have been trying for so long. I need to stop complaining and make a decision and own up to it. I can't keep going back and forth like this. I sound like a nutcase here on enotalone. I need to make up my mind and just stick to it. Still trying to figure it all out.

Picture yourself 5 years from now. Do you want to be with this person, in the same lifestyle? Or...do you think that you should find a person closer to what you need. Notice I said need, not want. What we want is often bad for us, what we need is essential to survival. Only you can answer that one.

thats a good question.

Platinum Member
    Don't break up with him. You already know why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...