Question for the women about length and girth. Which do you prefer?

Demonblade

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was able to request the perfect penis size to fullfill my needs perfectly...I'd go with longer and thinner. I'm not that crazy about anything under 6 inches in length. Makes it harder to reach my G-spot when a man is under 6 inches. I'm happy with 6.5 inches thru 7.5 inches. My pending/future b/f is 8 inches in length. I'm not complaining. I think anything longer than that would be somewhat uncomfortable.

Girth? It's more about length with me. If a man is too wide, it makes oral slightly more difficult.

Every woman has their preferance when it comes to size. Some like them bigger and others don't care.

If a man was on the smaller side, it wouldn't stop me from dating him, but it might take alittle more effort getting me to "o"

I was once with a guy who has a pretty long one, but it was also pretty thin. It made it really easy to go down on him, which was great for me. I hate having to go down on big, thick ones to the point where I gag. I only have a small mouth!

When it comes to actual sex, I think an average combination of both. One or the other just doesn't feel right to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there some pretty small vibrators out there? If they can get the job done, I can't see why a guy that's not so well endowed is such a bad thing. Besides, from what I've heard, with girls, their most important nerve endings are in the first two or so inches of the vagina. I'm sure girls have their preferences with penis size, but as long as it's not freakishly short or freakishly thin, it should work just the same; that's where actual technique comes into play.

To comment on what you said Matt....yes, there are small vibrators out there. And yes, most do get the job done more than likely due to vibration and being used on the c.lit.

A man with a smaller penis isn't totally a bad thing. But the problem I'm having with the smaller men is that they aren't able to hit my g-spot. They know what they are doing, but when you need an extra inch or so in....someone on the smaller side may not be able to go that far in.

Length: I'd have problems if it was so short many positions are limited or if it's so long it hurts. Other than that it's all good.

Girth: too big means no head... if I can't get my mouth around it, it's not much fun. On the other hand, smaller than average to slightly bigger than average is all good in my books.

The problems with length could potentially be bigger than the problems related to girth. Length is more important than girth IMO.

if we're talking strictly size...i'd go with both average length and girth. it has to be hard. i don't need (or want) a big huge one. i can come from the "average" size. as long as he's good!

A man with a smaller penis isn't totally a bad thing. But the problem I'm having with the smaller men is that they aren't able to hit my g-spot. They know what they are doing, but when you need an extra inch or so in....someone on the smaller side may not be able to go that far in.

the g-spot isn't THAT far away...it's about 2 inches up.

Archived