Page 1 of 21 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does he like me? Is he gay/bi?

Does he like me? Is he gay/bi?

There is this guy that I'm really into, but I don't know if he feels the same way, I don't even know if he's gay/bi. I'm gonna back up a year for this to make more sence.This guy (we'll call him B) and I were not really friends at that point. Suddenly, he started saying "hi" to me, then he would start walking with me in the school hallway, and wrap his arm around my shoulder. He would jump on me and start to wresle with me, smile, and walk away. He would give me high-fives constantly. He would defend me when some one said something rude, and he would make sure no one said anything mean to me. Things were going very well, untill the school year ended, I tried to make a connection with him, but I couldn't. So, luckly, my friend invited me to go swimming with her and a bunch of other people, and "B" was there! But, I don't enjoy swimming so I just watched. So, "B" talked to me a bunch of times, getting unusually close to me, well unusually close for a guy. And then it was over. I didn't see him untill summer vacation was over, I thought things between us would still be good, but I was wrong. He seamed mad at me, and I didn't really know why, he avoided me, and didn't want to be near me. I was starting to regret me liking him, but then he started to be kinder to me. I was once picking something up, he comes out of the door behind me, pats me on the head, gives me a thumbs up and smiles (What is that supposed to mean?). We were once outside, and he just randomly comes up to me and hugs me, really tightly. It was so tight I could feel is heart beat! And then we went to a party together, we were playing "Truth or Dare", once he got truth, and was asked "If you were gay and you had to go out with one of the guys in this room, who would it be?", now there were five guys in the room (including me and him), and two of them were his best friends. He picked me. And he wasn't joking. But the confusing part is, at the same party, I found out he had a girlfriend (who he didn't like and was going to break-up with her latter that night), and he called another girl we know "hot". And now the most recent, he's been trying to make me laugh, he's poked me for fun, tried to tickle me, and yesterday he was walking out of the room and I was walking to another side of the classroom, he stood infront of me, desks on both sides of us, and we locked eyes for atleast 10 sec., he intentionaly blocked me from going around him, and then he just went walking away, and earlier that day we had made long eyecontact. When he looks at me it seems like he is trying to say something without saying it. What do I do? I don't know if he likes me, if he wants to be friends, if he's gay/bi, I'm so confused!

Sorry this is sooo long, but I had to get it all out!

Last edited by Unusual U; 03-27-2009 at 08:25 PM.

I am not too certain about gay/bi relationships. But if this were a hetero situation I would definatley say he has a crush on you but is too scared to say anything.

What am I supposed to do, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Unusual U View Post
    yesterday he was walking out of the room and I was walking to another side of the classroom, he stood infront of me, desks on both sides of us, and we locked eyes for atleast 10 sec., he intentionaly blocked me from going around him, and then he just went walking away, and earlier that day we had made long eyecontact. When he looks at me it seems like he is trying to say something without saying it.
    if he does that again ask, without sounding challenging, "What's up?" just casually, see if that leads to anything. Not the greatest of advice but it's better than standing there doing nothing. He might bear his soul. Preferably do it alone, assuming he stares at you when you're both alone.

Some words of wisdom for ya

Write him a note saying 'If your into me, Man up to it and meet me at ********* for a coffee and we can discuss things there'

I know its taking a bit of a chance and he may not end up not showing... but it worked for me
    *he even ended up paying for my coffee!

I would do that if I had a better idea of how he feels about me. I mean, I don't know if I'm reading his signs right, or wrong! I'm not even really sure about his opinion about Homosexuallity. I want to sort-of drop small hints, not obvious ones, just to let him know there is some interest.

Are you a guy or a * * * * * , go on give it a shot! Nothing to lose, well except a couple of bucks for a coffee and a bit of pride

Oh and tell us how it goes

Hi unusual,

First of all, don't leave a note... that's kind of creepy.

My concern is that it's possible that you are looking for signs of him liking you because you like him. It's possible that he's a straight guy and just likes you as a friend.

Do you mind if I ask how old you guys are? Are you in high school?

As an experiment, try talking to him about gay marriage or something (bring up the California situation) and see how he reacts, or ask him what he would think if one of his friends was gay.
    "A productive and happy life is not something you find. It is something you make." Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Be kind. Everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle." -Plato

"I have sad misgivings that I shall never find any consolation in life save in music" - Bela Bartok

you know making eye contact means alot cause thats what really makes you go crazy hes probably really into you

Well if i were in your shoes, I would just act on it when you two are alone, because its not like you would be fine with just being friends with him, so atleast you'd have a kiss between you too (if you choose to do so).
    hmm...

California residents vote "NO" on prop 8!
    http://noonprop8.com

Page 1 of 21 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...