Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do multiple orgasms work for girls?

I don't fully understand how multiple orgasms work. For example, what's the delay between orgasms? A couple seconds? A minute? When having multiple orgasms, do you keep up stimulation while you're actually having the orgasm? Do they get more or less intense, or do they stay about the same? Is there a limit, practical or theorectical, to how many you can have? Are the methods for having multiple orgasms the same as regular ones, or do you need a different kind of stimulation? Do you have to be extra aroused or have any other special conditions, or are they the same as regular orgasms? Is there anything else I should have asked but didn't?

2. 11-13-2008, 09:57 AM

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
    Research has shown that multiple orgasms are a myth. Female and male response cycles are very similar. Sexual stimulation gradually peaks, orgasm occurs, subsides, and then there is a resolution phase which lasts anywhere from no less then 8-10 minutes to up to 30 minutes or more. Any woman who appears to be having multiple orgasms in rapid succession is faking it, guaranteed. It is not physiologically possible.
    this doesnt ring true for me. i don't know if this qualifies as "multiples" but... i've had one and then maybe a minute or 2 rest and then got another one... i think i had like 5-7 that day. i passed out quite soon after that completely dehydrated...

My S/O could, at times, have one, then a minute later have another, and if it was going well, a third.
    Thank you for the laughter,
    thank you for the dance,
    thank you for the Love,
    and thank you for the chance.

what research?

I don't know what research you are referring to but multiple orgasms as defined as more than one orgasm during a intimate encounter are possible and do happen.
    I have had the ability to feel my ex orgasm since we first were intimate all thos years ago and I can tell you that she indeed did have multiple orgasms and they were less than 10 minutes apart and she was not faking it because I could feel it. An orgasm is more than a series of blips on a screen and is not measured by some lab somewhere.
    Remember there are no absolutes when it comes to the human body and anybody that says something is not possible is doing a disservice to all.

lost

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
    Research has shown that multiple orgasms are a myth. Female and male response cycles are very similar. Sexual stimulation gradually peaks, orgasm occurs, subsides, and then there is a resolution phase which lasts anywhere from no less then 8-10 minutes to up to 30 minutes or more. Any woman who appears to be having multiple orgasms in rapid succession is faking it, guaranteed. It is not physiologically possible.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
    Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace and happiness;
    Trusting that I may be reasonably happy in this life and forever.

Woman of my dreams?http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article5651.ece--- (is that dream really a nightmare)

To_L8

A multiple orgasm occurs when the tension from the previous orgasm does not dissipate before building to the next. It's that simple, she just never comes all the way down.
    Look for the good in yourself and others, it will change your life.

I've never had multiple in succession but i have had multiple during one session. It's pretty amazing, doesn't happen every time.
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

I'm like a man, can't get off multiple times, I'm too sensitive and it hurts... I just need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2heal View Post
    A multiple orgasm occurs when the tension from the previous orgasm does not dissipate before building to the next. It's that simple, she just never comes all the way down.
    I agree with this definition most.

The stages of an orgasm are: (as I learned in my human sexuality class)

1) Excitement (when heart rate increases, temperature rises, lubrication occurs, etc.)
    2) Plateau (the point right before an orgasm; same as "excitement", but more intense)
    3) Orgasm (the release of all the built-up tension)
    4) Resolution (after the orgasm; body returns to normal level of functioning, before "excitement"

What happens with "multiple orgasms", is that after the "orgasm" stage, the woman doesn't fully reach the "resolution stage", rather moves down a notch to "excitement", or "plateau", which brings her to another orgasm fairly quickly.
    "Happiness lies for those who cry, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives."

"The more time we spend disapproving of others, the less time we have to improve ourselves."

Yeah I have multiple in one session as well. After coming down from one about two or so minutes later I can do it again. ITs totally possible and it feels good.
    Bitter sweet - Her apple she carries is just like her,
    both have poison seep to the core.
    Both in descise as something sweet, but both turn bitter as th beauty eats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...