Tying your boyfriend up

xRoh

What are some good things to do to your boyfriend (or girlfriend) while they are tied up to the bed?

I have a few ideas of my own but I need some suggestions.

So far I plan on doing a little bit of light spanking (he's new to this lol), oral/teasing his penis, pouring hot wax onto his chest and stomach and then eventually intercourse with me on top.

What else can I do to tease him? Nothing too drastic or painful please.

blindfold, feather, oils, fruit, chocolate, etc

pretty much think of anything and it applies

my last ex used a blindfold and had all kinds of things planned. i was incredibly turned on when the blindfold came off. but it came off after she put me inside her and took it out and all that.

What are some good things to do to your boyfriend (or girlfriend) while they are tied up to the bed?

So far I plan on doing a little bit of light spanking (he's new to this lol), oral/teasing his penis, pouring hot wax onto his chest and stomach and then eventually intercourse with me on top.

wait, so this means you are back together?

i would lick him from his neck down, moving back and forth, so he never knows exactly when i'll reach his package...

best is to tease them. You lick and nibble to get them aroused but don't finish anything moving on to a different part.

Using food like honey whipped cream chocolate syrup to write things on their body then consume it.

Put parts of your self tantilizingly close to them but just out of reach.

The best is to touch yourself where they can watch but cant' get free to touch.

This may come in handy, I plan to do the same, hahaha. Blind fold, so he can't see what is going on.

yeah. i've had it done before, but since my ex had all this planned out (which i had no idea) i was aroused like crazy. she told me to shut up and stop smiling and stuff like that. lol, it was great. she was in total control.

yeah. i've had it done before, but since my ex had all this planned out (which i had no idea) i was aroused like crazy. she told me to shut up and stop smiling and stuff like that. lol, it was great. she was in total control.

Hahaha, imma wear a costume too! So it shall be fun.

This may come in handy, I plan to do the same, hahaha. Blind fold, so he can't see what is going on.

I'm gonna be dressing up for my boyfriend in a naughty nurse outfit. He thinks I won't blindfold him because he wants to see me in my dress. But I'll tie him to the bed first THEN blindfold him so there's nothing he can do about it. Then I'll change into my outfit and take off his blindfold half way through mwahah

I'm gonna be dressing up for my boyfriend in a naughty nurse outfit. He thinks I won't blindfold him because he wants to see me in my dress. But I'll tie him to the bed first THEN blindfold him so there's nothing he can do about it. Then I'll change into my outfit and take off his blindfold half way through mwahah

Oh that is soo smart! Good idea! I was a nurse before, he was too turned on hahaha, I'm doing a cop this time, hand cuffs.

wait, so this means you are back together?

i would lick him from his neck down, moving back and forth, so he never knows exactly when i'll reach his package...

Yes we are back together lol. He called me up the day after I posted about our break up and wanted to get back with me.

This will be the first day we get to spend some quality time together in WEEKS so I want to make it special for him

dam. this thread kind of got me going. looks like i might have to go out tonight and find that 'special' someone. lol

define special ghost...hot and breathing?!?! lol

What did that girl do to you while you were blindfolded...

I am also planning a night for my SO...i have a corset, lace thong and stockings and i am going to go meet him at his car (bad part of the plan I have to meet him to let him in my building) and wear my black trench coat...and then bring him back to my apartment which will all be lit up in candles and tie him to my bed...i am now thinking i might have to buy a blindfold as well...where??!?!

I am also planning a night for my SO...i have a corset, lace thong and stockings and i am going to go meet him at his car (bad part of the plan I have to meet him to let him in my building) and wear my black trench coat...and then bring him back to my apartment which will all be lit up in candles and tie him to my bed...i am now thinking i might have to buy a blindfold as well...where??!?!

They have them at bed bath and beyond. sleeping masks

You should put those candles to good use. hehehe

I plan on lighting the room with candles and then later using the hot wax on him. Last time I did that, I only poured in one spot, so the wax didn't "run". There was just this big blob of hot wax on his chest so it burnt him. Guys, if you plan on using hot wax, let it run!

Oh and you don't necessarily need to buy blindfolds. Old bedsheets will do. Same with tying up. Use bedsheets instead of rope or handcuffs.

Archived