Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

littlestar

Well under what context was it under when he said it? "I adore you for lending me your phone for a minute"?

Or it may have been a genuine statement that he actually does adore you, whether that's an indicator that he's got romantic feelings towards you is anyone's guess. Some people say "I like you" in different ways I suppose.

a·dore /əˈdɔr, əˈdoʊr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-dawr, uh-dohr] verb, a·dored, a·dor·ing.

–verb (used with object)

1. to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.

2. to pay divine honor to; worship: to adore God.

3. to like or admire very much: I simply adore the way your hair is done!

–verb (used without object)

4. to worship.

Thats a nice way of putting it!

well i think i beat toast or sandwhich... lol.

the end of the day, there's a thousand words people use to try and express how they feel for someone, but not one of them ever really explains it,

i think sometimes you got to look beyond the words and just try to realise what they're trying to tell you. if you think hes being a creep then yeah , sure what ever lol. but if you think this guy genuinely likes you then take it as his way of expressing that. i think if you take so much notice and put so much thought into 1 word you miss the true meaning.

well i think i beat toast or sandwhich... lol.

the end of the day, there's a thousand words people use to try and express how they feel for someone, but not one of them ever really explains it,

i think sometimes you got to look beyond the words and just try to realise what they're trying to tell you. if you think hes being a creep then yeah , sure what ever lol. but if you think this guy genuinely likes you then take it as his way of expressing that. i think if you take so much notice and put so much thought into 1 word you miss the true meaning.

hehe.............

Archived