Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do women who aren't pregnant have milk inside their breasts?

even a small amount?

I don't think so but i am not certain.
    If you do nothing, nothing is going to happen, if you do something, something might happen, The Future is yours, do something about it!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I do not believe you can until you have had a baby, after you can, even if you are not pregnant, but you must do it with the right stimulation.
    ADHD= Attention Dialed into a Higher Dimension. For my son .

If you judge people you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa

Be not afraid. I go before you always. Come follow me and I will give you rest

As for Me and My House We Will Serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Life only goes around once but never again~~Fred Stobaugh

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared

Where do you think the term "Wet-Nurse" comes from?

Frequent nipple stimulation will release hormones that induce milk production.

Read that somewhere.

Lactation without pregnancy
    Women who have never been pregnant are sometimes able to induce enough lactation to breastfeed. This is called "induced lactation". A woman who has breastfed before and re-starts is said to "relactate". If the nipples are consistently stimulated by a breast pump or actual suckling, the breasts will eventually begin to produce enough milk to begin feeding a baby. Once established, lactation adjusts to demand. This is how some adoptive mothers, usually beginning with a supplemental nursing system or some other form of supplementation, can breastfeed.[9] There is thought to be little or no difference in milk composition whether lactation is induced or a result of pregnancy.[citation needed] Rare accounts of male lactation (as distinct from galactorrhea) exist in medical literature.

Some drugs, primarily atypical antipsychotics such as Risperdal, may cause lactation in both women and men. Also, some couples may use lactation for sexual purposes.

The way I am reading this, you are asking if milk is stored in the breast at all times.

The answer is NO

It can and is PRODUCED in the breast but it is not something that is always there, waiting to be taken like a gallon of milk from the fridge.
    Everything we do in life is a choice. From the moment we wake up until the moment we fall asleep.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Quote Originally Posted by helplesslyhoping View Post
    The way I am reading this, you are asking if milk is stored in the breast at all times.

The answer is NO

It can and is PRODUCED in the breast but it is not something that is always there, waiting to be taken like a gallon of milk from the fridge.

LOL That isn't something you hear someone say every day.. Funny though!

That's the benefit of a woman who is able to produce milk. They can squirt you with it and laugh as part of foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by my advice View Post
    that's the benefit of a woman who is able to produce milk. They can squirt you with it and laugh as part of foreplay.
    yup.....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...