Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Addicted to Rough Sex

Addicted to Rough Sex

Is it possible to be addicted to Rough sex or any kind of sex?

My boyfriend and I have been just letting loose on each other like nobody's business for a long time, like 6 months. Crazy, rough, sweaty kind of sex. It's awesome don't get me wrong.
    Last night when we had sex though it was just...meh. Plain normal average sex, not fast or slow...it was so boring...I didn't feel anything and the times I did was when we did a tiny bit extra work.

The thing is though though that I want to just have normal sex sometimes, I don't want to get completely exhausted every time we have sex.

Is it possible to get so used to rough sex that normal sex is just not pleasurable anymore?
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Anything not done with moderation is not good. Nothing is quite the same when it is all the time all the time all the time. Then it fast becomes same ole stuff. You have to mix it up.
    Sept 23/2014 Asperger's diagnosis for my son. " in a box not a bottle"

If you judge people you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa

Be not afraid. I go before you always. Come follow me and I will give you rest

As for Me and My House We Will Serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Life only goes around once but never again~~Fred Stobaugh

Not possible for me. I love rough sex and I love the times where I just hold her close and thrust slowly and passionately. But maybe thats because we don't do either for 6 months straight.

I couldn't have rough sex with someone I had feelings with every time.

Yes, I think that you can easily become addicted to rough sex. This would be ok if rough sex was actually EASY. The fact that it does wear you out though is not a great thing. You will become so bored with your partner if you continue to do this and ultimately, you may end up leaving him because of it.

Try to go at least a couple weeks without the rough sex and try to connect with him all over agian through a more intence version of "slow sex".

You need to try and discard that passion for a bit but I know that will be tough

Good luck with that.
    "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be"

Where ever the Snow, Dunes or Beach are!!!!
    i agree with aviator. although at first you may not like it or find it as pleasureable, practice it without the roughness. try some kinky sex with toys. that doesnt have to be exausting.

rough sex is how i usually do it. it's almost always exciting. addicted? i guess i am. cause i do the neck grabbing, hips grabbing, booty slapping, hair pulling all the time.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Well you're all making valid points...I'll try to tone it down for a while.
    Not that Ghost is making it any easier!! Grr...
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

it's sex. i never thought it was supposed to be normal. cept when i was 18 or something. i guess that was normal. i'm never going back.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Platinum Member
    Right now it seems that I'm addicted to the complete opposite. Sex so gentle in fact that I don't even notice that it's occuring. Oh yeah that's right, cause it isn't! Lucky me.

Yes, its addictive. Because its good. If there is not some element of grabbing, biting, choking, hair pulling, twisting, pinning down, and deep thrusting its not good sex.

But changing it up is kinda nice once in a while. Too bad everytime me and my gf try that it just gets rough again after a few minutes anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...