Handjob vs. Blowjob?

ashley001

My boyfriend and I have been getting more intimate with each other in the past month and i've only been giving him handjobs because i don't really know what feels better for him. Personally, I'm kind of getting bored of the handjob ordeal and would like to go down on him, the idea of it just turns me on so much, but just from guy's or girl's with experience, do guys prefer getting blowjobs or handjobs? what's the difference in how it feels? the only thing i'm afraid of is him ejaculating in my mouth/face because he never tells me when he's going to when i give him a handjob, i mean i can KINDA tell because he pulls me in close and gets tense, breathes harder all that...so just need opinion on handjob vs. blowjob

thanks!

i love giving men blow jobs, it feels better for them and i enjoy swallowing

you are my hero! Great Job! lol. There needs to be more women like you in this world! lol.

I am a very lucky guy in that area myself so I would agree... Blowjobs are far more of a turn on! Woot Woot!

If you are scared of him cumming and you not knowing its very simple.

I have never let a guy cum in my mouth, I dont know why I cant either I'm just scared. I think its the whole surprise thing, I hate surprises like that!

but me and my bf have a rule, and its become such a routine I say it without thinking haha but I always say before we start, your gonna let me know right? and he always smiles and says yeahhhhh

and then he just tells me when he's bout to cum, and I finish him off and we are done.

you're bf would prob love for you to just start goin down on him without even a hint. guys LOVE that kind of stuff.

blow jobs probably feel better... but I can never get him off from them. but then again i FINALLY got him off after a month and half of dating for the first time last night! yay! grrr such a frustrating wait though, but i feel better now that he has. i started with a bj then ended with a hand job.

Archived