At what age do we start to lose our looks ?

CaptainPlanet

Mostly I am curious about what age do you think women start to lose their looks because I will be chasing women, but also what age men start to lose theirs too.

Try not to take this thread personally and look at it from an objective standpoint.

I guess I want to know how long have I got left to bag a good looker for a girlfriend ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on how well you look after yourself. If you bake yourself in the sun to the point of looking like a leather handbag and never exercise or eat well, then you will probably look like crap by the time you're 30 (or earlier). However, if you treat your body well, then you will age well.

I don't care how I look. I care about how the women look lol.

LOL, well maybe you should care about the two. Hmmmm, and there is so much more underneath the skin. You want to end up with someone who respects themselves, and if so, they will physically be pleasing to you if they look after themselves and the chemistry exists.

It isn't age, it is the person.

Some people keep their good looks well into their senior years, others don't. Not only is it about how we take care of ourselves, but also genetics. I have seen women my age who look very youthful and women my age who look weathered and old. It is not the looks which determine whether or not you will have a lasting relationship..it is the meshing of the characters of the two people.

Mostly I am curious about what age do you think women start to lose their looks because I will be chasing women, but also what age men start to lose theirs too.

Try not to take this thread personally and look at it from an objective standpoint.

I guess I want to know how long have I got left to bag a good looker for a girlfriend ?

I think it depends partly on your genes and also how well you take care of yourself.

Well, it depends on how well you take care of youself.

But there is MUCH more to a person than what they look like on the outside.

I would rather have a man be average looking and treat me like a queen than gorgeous and treat me like crap.

I share the same belief....having someone that cares for you and respects you is much more important than looks....

It totally depends on lifestyle and genetics.

Look at their mothers to get a good idea of how they'll age.

Healthy lifestyle usually almost always translates to extended youth. My dad is in his 40's but he could easily pass for early 30's. He eats very properly and runs everyday.

Btw, I have seen women who DO get more beautiful as they age. It's strange but somehow the softer, slightly wrinkled face, and silver hair just suits them and they become radiant because of it.

Age is a really poor way to try and gauge even an individual as far as how they will look down the line too.

Some people I've seen look awkward and not their best in their teens or 20's, then bloom down the line to be great looking.

So it's not always a linear process either.

Otherwise agree with the others.

I can think of a man right off the top of my head who is in his 50's who is (to my mind) very good looking , yet seeing pictures of him at my age (late 20's) he looked a rather plain young man.

That wasn't anything except his body and person maturing in a pleasant way.

And then I've seen some who were stunners early on - and I barely even recognize them even now as they come close to 30!

I guess my point is that even on a purely physical level - there are no guarantees that just because the person beside you is hot this minute that they will be even in a year. So keep that in mind. It's all very fleeting and changes so fast.

Well there is a particularly tasty variety of males that get better looking with age, to become so handsome around late 30s-50ish.

Women? Id say their peak is 16-28. Mb up to early 30s in some cases. Not that there aren't exceptions, and some people who are always gorgeous.. And some people who took better care of their skin/hair, etc etc.

link removed

i like this site! the youngest woman on there is 58!!! i think it all depends on genetics and how well you take care of yourself. looking at these ladies, you can't say that their looks have gone downhill!

dolly parton is freaky looking

I don't know who she is but Raquel Welch is gorgeous. and 67? no wayyy

Thought I'd share this, cause we don't even have to be those rare ones like Ms. Raquel...

My mom is in her 50's and pretty, but certainly not all dolled up nor did she even take care of herself like the ladies we traditionally see as examples of "older and hot".

She's with a man in his early 40's and is constantly on her about how hot she is.

So even us more normal ones, goddamn it, people can be older and hot. lol.

The double standard for men and women, I think, is finally starting to see some turning point.

Woo hoo, this time period!

It depends.

In high school there were many attractive girls. By the end of college half of them were losing looks. Tack on another 4 years out of college, and half of the remaining attractive ones were losing looks.

I'd say if a man/woman is attractive between 25-30, then they will likely remain attractive for the remainder of life.

We all age man. Aging does wonders for some people though - they aren't as self-centered and ego-driven. I've seen this happen with both men and women. Getting older, aging, and life not coming as easy for them as they thought does humble them a little.

Beyond 30, many people are not as attractive as they once were. Diet & exercise help, but genetics is the trump card. Doesn't make them any less of a person though. It happens.

I personally look better every day that comes. So every day you see me, I look better than yesterday. That started since I was 27. ;-).

About females - if they don't smoke, drink a lot of alcohol, take care of their body, don't use makeup (or just on special occasions) - I would say they look pretty good until they are 35. From that point on, their appearance is worse every new day. There are exceptions, of course as to every rule in the world.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion from my personal observations.

I personally look better every day that comes. So every day you see me, I look better than yesterday. That started since I was 27. ;-).

About females - if they don't smoke, drink a lot of alcohol, take care of their body, don't use makeup (or just on special occasions) - I would say they look pretty good until they are 35. From that point on, their appearance is worse every new day. There are exceptions, of course as to every rule in the world.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion from my personal observations.

Hey, watch it, i'm over 35 and i feel great. And your disclaimer isn't good enough to cover your butt. PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! and then someeeeee

Archived