Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At what age do we start to lose our looks ?

At what age do we start to lose our looks ?

Mostly I am curious about what age do you think women start to lose their looks because I will be chasing women, but also what age men start to lose theirs too.

Try not to take this thread personally and look at it from an objective standpoint.

I guess I want to know how long have I got left to bag a good looker for a girlfriend ?

24.5 Captain, you better start rushing because the clock is ticking. LOL

Platinum Member
    It depends on how well you look after yourself. If you bake yourself in the sun to the point of looking like a leather handbag and never exercise or eat well, then you will probably look like crap by the time you're 30 (or earlier). However, if you treat your body well, then you will age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Portage View Post
    24.5 Captain, you better start rushing because the clock is ticking. LOL
    I don't care how I look. I care about how the women look lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    I don't care how I look. I care about how the women look lol.
    LOL, well maybe you should care about the two. Hmmmm, and there is so much more underneath the skin. You want to end up with someone who respects themselves, and if so, they will physically be pleasing to you if they look after themselves and the chemistry exists.

It isn't age, it is the person.

Some people keep their good looks well into their senior years, others don't. Not only is it about how we take care of ourselves, but also genetics. I have seen women my age who look very youthful and women my age who look weathered and old. It is not the looks which determine whether or not you will have a lasting relationship..it is the meshing of the characters of the two people.
    "A word to the kind: when I sense I'm hurting someone, I am. The fact that someone would be weak enough to tolerate that from me doesn't make me less responsible for my actions, it makes me more responsible". Catfeeder

I never had them. =( lol

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    Mostly I am curious about what age do you think women start to lose their looks because I will be chasing women, but also what age men start to lose theirs too.

Try not to take this thread personally and look at it from an objective standpoint.

I guess I want to know how long have I got left to bag a good looker for a girlfriend ?
    I think it depends partly on your genes and also how well you take care of yourself.

Bronze Member
    I don’t think there is a general rule....people age differently as some of the other posters suggested...too many factors to take into consideration to give a specific age...

Platinum Member CallingAllAngels's Avatar
    Well, it depends on how well you take care of youself.

But there is MUCH more to a person than what they look like on the outside.

I would rather have a man be average looking and treat me like a queen than gorgeous and treat me like crap.
    "You start to wonder why you're here not there
    And you'd give anything to get what's fair
    But fair's not what you need
    Ah can't you see what I see..."

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Married people are more likely to be happier in the long run when compared to their single counterparts, according to U.S. scientists from Michigan ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
People who have children experience greater happiness and feel they derive more meaning from life than those without kids, claim psychologists from ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Norwegian psychologists have created a Facebook Addiction Scale test, according to which women are at higher risk of developing unhealthy dependence ...