Ladies, after being eaten out?

goldfish box

Hey ENA!

I just got eaten out a couple hours ago, for about 20-30 minutes straight. This is my first time being eaten out for more than 5 minutes, and after I took a shower, I've noticed that my lips look kind-of.. stretched out, almost? It looks like it's hanging a lot more than it should. Have you ladies experienced this, ever? If so, how long will it be until it simmers down?

Thank you in advance.

Vaginas are interesting like that. The lips have a lot of elasticity, and when you're doing something sexual they obviously have to stretch a bit. But they'll go back to normal in a bit, don't you worry.

vaginas are interesting aren't they...lets take a moment to ponder lol

Wow, i don't think i'd enjoy that for 30 mins. I don't know why, but that would just irritate me. LOL I'd be raring to go forward with more action.

I'm more of a pleaser tho than one who wants to be pleased as much.

and jaded posts with the shocker LOL

3 hours!!!! wowwwwwwwwzers

This is what I was thinking... few weeks back I got it for like 40 minutes and I thought that was impressive! And regarding the OP - I had the same thing happen and it went back to 'normal' but it did take a day or so... hehe, but well worth it!

They have been stimulated and probably sucked on a bit...they will go back to normal by tomorrow...that guy is a keeper lol

Hahaha. I agree. He's a keeper. Most of my experiences last that long or longer, and yes the stretched out look is normal. by tomorrow you should be good to go!

Archived