Feeling tired a lot & lack of energy lately..

Hello! For the past week I've been feeling extreme exhaustion. I don't feel like going anywhere. All I want to do is lay in bed & sleep. It's weird because it just sorta came out of no where. I don't know if I'm getting depressed but I think I am. I'm very stressed out & there's a lot going on in my life good and bad. I don't know I think it's taking a toll on me. I think I get adequate amount of sleep. Sometimes I may go to bed a little late some nights but not too late. I don't think it should effect me this bad. Even some days when I feel that I have a little energy, I get warn out from just doing simple things from walking a lot or being active. I'm only 22 so I shouldn't be this warn out and out of shape. Today I feel weird like I'm a little big on some sort of drug. Everything seems hazey and my head is spinning just a little bit with a slight pain.I feel groggy,tired and restless... I don't know what's wrong with me

If this continues for the next week or gets worse go to a doctor, get some blood work done and see if the condition is medical. If you rule that out then it may just very well be that you need a break or vacation. I went through a few phases like that where I just felt that I was overworked and overwhelmed with everything and so I got away from the city with a few friends for a week and I was back to perfect. If that doesn't help than maybe it's your diet, try to eat alot of citrus fruits for energy, this helped me alot too.

Perhaps you are fighting off a virus of some sort.

I agree that if it lasts more than another few days I would seek the advice of a doctor to rule out a medical cause and if you do, to talk about options for treating and managing depression.

I'm only 22 so I shouldn't be this warn out and out of shape.

Damn strait you should not be. It is truly not about about how much sleep you get daily as the many would argue. It is about what you are fighting for in life, on a daily basis.

If you think you are becoming depressed, you will be depressed, plain and simple, based on your perception.

I'd bet my life it is not about your lack of being physical. It is your lack of of being mental, mentally strong that is. Sleeping late, feeling worn, etc on a consistent basiss, stems from emotional struggles, occurring in your life.

Damn strait you should not be. It is truly not about about how much sleep you get daily as the many would argue. It is about what you are fighting for in life, on a daily basis.

If you think you are becoming depressed, you will be depressed, plain and simple, based on your perception.

I'd bet my life it is not about your lack of being physical. It is your lack of of being mental, mentally strong that is. Sleeping late, feeling worn, etc on a consistent basiss, stems from emotional struggles, occurring in your life.

i completely agree with what you said Blue Streak. so how do we get mentally strong again??

Archived