I keep dreaming about him!!!

GEMMACHURCH

I have a friend at work, a guy who I keep dreaming about. I get the impression that he is attracted to me, I don't know him very well, we get along well and he comes down to the gym with me sometimes at lunch and after work.

I think I am attracted to him, nothing has happened or anything - I have a boyfriend that I have been with for 8 months and wouldn't even consider cheating.

It's driving me mad that I keep waking up having had a dream about this other guy. Even when I haven't been thinking about him, I wake up having had yet another dream! They are not overtly sexual, but they are intimate.

I'm going through a bit of a rough patch with my boyfriend and think I'm still working out in my head if we are going to work well togehter in the long run.

I think it might be a case of 'the grass is greener' why I keep having these dreams about my co-worker but it's driving me nuts I'm not sure how to make it go away!

Anyone had a simliar experience?

Thanks xxxxxxx

i always have really bizarre dreams with people at work in them. the other day i had one where i was smooching at guy 20 years older than me that i work with, he's married with a kid... but in my dream i didn't seem to mind.

i think people from work enter our dreams because we see them so much all the time. when your mind needs to come up with someone or some face, the faces of your coworkers are some of the most readily accessible. also, if there is some kind of a tension - spoken or not, i bet you are at least turning the possibilities over in your mind while you are sleeping.. because you know you feel guilty about it when you are awake.

sometimes the mind uses some faces as place holders, so the intimacy you are experiencing with your coworker could really symbolize the intimacy you might feel lacking between you and your bf - without actually meaning that you want to share those things with your coworker.

Archived