Hey everyone, if you've seen my posts you'll know that my ex cheated on me and told me via text message after being together 5years.

Anyway that was about 11weeks back and im feel so moody and agitated and irritable all the time and just want to curse everyone all the time and i cant stop it.

Ive just had the biggest argument with my parents because i cant drive and i want them to help me and it blew up.

Im always cleaning up after them all the time and the house is always a mess and i cant stand it anymore.

My parents never have money and im always broke too, so i can never go out and do anything.

im just stuck in the house all weekend and i look around when i do go to the shop and see people having fun and drinking in the garden with their friends and bfs.

i live in a rural village too, so not that many people around.

Plus me going on a date with a doctor the other night has made me feel how crap and small my life really is.

I feel like everything i am is all talk no action and im so lonely and everything, i just cant stand it anymore.

sorry for my rant, but im here pouring my heart out crying. xx

p.s i cant even drink because im on antidepressants.

First of all, even if you're low on money there are some free activities you can go out and do, or at least activities that are cheaper than going out and drinking alcohol. It sounds like part of the problem is being stuck in the house at the weekend - you need a break, so you need to get out and get some fresh air. Do you exercise? That can improve your mood, especially if you start doing it on a regular basis. I take it that you don't have a job at the moment?

Yeah I have a job, and my parents do, we all work around the clock, but it all goes on bills and everything.

The weekend is all i look forward to, but when it comes theres nothing, its a big downer every week.

where i live its well in the middle of nowhere and to do activities id have to go to town, and well because i cant drive i cant go. and the buses are rubbish, so everythings against me.

plus on the weekend im so tired that i cant do much exercise and have house work to do and im really sick of it all. the house is nnever tidy, even though im always cleaning.

im just fed up.

I don't blame you for feeling fed up. So what's the issue with your parents and learning to drive... is it that you wanted them to teach you, to borrow their car, or wanted to put some money into lessons? It sounds like it'd help you a lot if you did know how to drive and even if your parents aren't being especially helpful, perhaps there are alternatives?

Awww, hey there miss!!!

I can relate, I've felt like this before also. Especially with the whole drinking vs. anti-depressants thing.

So you and your boyfriend broke up? Do you really love him? Miss him? Or are you so pissed at him you can barely see straight?

There's nothing like a break-up to turn you into a cursing, drinking sailor.

It's so bizarre that you clean more than your parents do. Why don't you just stop cleaning for a while. After a few weeks they'll get so tired of the mess that they'll have to clean up after themselves.

Is there a park near your home? Why don't you rent a good book from the library and go to the park and read. It can be really very relaxing.

It sucks not having a lot of money.

I'm sorry your having a rough time.

Hang in there, k!

*HUGS*

~Grace

Im just in such a rut that i cant even go and get the license signed by anyone or afford it, because when me and the ex split i went and spent too much, so im paying for it now.

My mums mother is elderly and shes always at her house cleaning, and my mums always working. we have pet rabbits also, which take up alot of time because they live in the house.

I just feel like im going nuts and when i ask my parents for help they say they'll help, but never do and its made be boil over today.

Im 24 and i see 17yr olds driving around and when im waiting for the bus too, i see them drive past and i feel so ashamed.

I went on that date the other night and he was a MAN not a kid, like i am and my mother was picking me up and i bet he wondered what he was doing with a kid like me. when his ex had traveled the world. ive never even been abroad.

i just really hate my life.

me and my ex were meant to get a house this sept, but now im still going to be stuck at home.

the park where i live is a tiny play area and the nearest library is 17miles away. so it all sucks.

Don't be so down on yourself. You've made a few mistakes and you're paying for them now, it's true, but things will get better. Your date may wonder why you don't drive yourself around, but I doubt he thinks you're a child just because of it. As for travelling the world... that doesn't necessarily make someone more mature or interesting. It can mean quite the reverse and at the end of the day... whether he broke up with her or vice versa, she's an ex for a reason. It sounds like it might be an idea to find things around the house to do, or even just go out walking, just to keep your mind occupied and to cheer yourself up.

I spoke to my parents today and things are much better.

I was coming down with a chest infection lastnight, and i think thats why i just blew up and everything seemed so crap.

i started to apply for the university/college i want to go to lastnight too, so im just gonna have to make things happen

Archived