bleeding after gyno

Oh yeah when he was examining me, I got the kind of pain I usually get during my period! It was odd!!! oO I will see what happens tomorrow. Right now I'd say I have to wear a pad..but not for blood.. (sorry for grossness!!) I have heavy discharge (the kind most women get, just not in these quantities!) UGH!

Oh yeah when he was examining me, I got the kind of pain I usually get during my period! It was odd!!! oO I will see what happens tomorrow. Right now I'd say I have to wear a pad..but not for blood.. (sorry for grossness!!) I have heavy discharge (the kind most women get, just not in these quantities!) UGH!

What kind of discharge are you having? Is it just clear fluid/mucous?

I sometimes have heavier fluids a couple of days before my period and sometimes if I'm extra horny but not usually at other times. I occasionally have spotting but I've never had any health problems associated with it, but other than that I've never had discharge that required a pad.

It's not a thick or discolored discharge is it? (white or yellow or thick/cheesy) It's not itchy is it?

Archived