Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RayKay View Post
    I suspect you are trolling.

I go commando most of the time except when wearing shorter skirts or dresses or if I am wearing matching lingerie for a special someone simply as I find it more comfortable to not wear them; nothing to do with getting off on it!

I started doing it because as a cyclist/runner I never wore them under my bike shorts (you are not supposed to either!) and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.
    Being a cyclist does make you lose almost any sense of modesty. I can barely remember contemplating wearing lycra for the first time. "No underwear?" Hmmmm. I'm outside, on a bicycle, with the thinnest, tightest layer of clothing imagineable. It seemed pretty wrong at first, but you get used to it quick.

I always find it hilarious when a new, local team pops up, and they start "experimenting" with white-based shorts. Hahahaha. After the first time it rains on them, they are sooooooo sorry. It's basically naked cycling with a chamois.

We had baby blue kits a few seasons ago, and after about year, the lyrca was wearing down to almost see through. It was the worst for the women though, as you could basically see their ass right through their shorts when you rode behind them.

I have to say though, I am more aware/sensitive to the issues of chafing and comfort then any non-cyclist. Having something smooth on your butt and on your skin is so critical when you're in the saddle for 7 hours at the time. I also use chamois butt'r.

My favorite is "Smooth Ride".

I also found out that it's fun to use on your parnter in bed.

I tried it all, age is a factor, I grew up with panities, and the real light ones do away with VPL (visible panty line), thongs? well ,I'm learning - anal floss? And commando? better be a pair of jeans that fit just right, snug but not pinching.

That tingle in your jeans? More than not it happens because of the right guy giving your hormones a push.
    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

"Life goes not backward, nor tarries with yesterday" - Kahil Gibran

Experiencing those sensations on a horse? How about a raw boned appaloosa with a brutal trot .... not fun, guys. Akin to riding a stegasaurus.
    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

"Life goes not backward, nor tarries with yesterday" - Kahil Gibran

1.Thongs are horrible.

2. If jeans ride up there, it can be a lot of things, but erotic is not one.

3. Sometimes I just don't feel like wearing knickers. Simple as.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

You have a right to experiment with your life. You will make mistakes. And they are right too.- Anais Nin

Platinum Member tiredofvampires's Avatar
    Actually, I appreciate this thread, because I often wonder how anyone can feel comfy commando, whether physically (if wearing pants) or psychologically (if wearing a dress/skirt -- you guys don't live in windy places, do you?)

Quote Originally Posted by RayKay View Post
    I started doing it because as a cyclist/runner I never wore them under my bike shorts (you are not supposed to either!) and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.
    I don't understand how this works. You have lyrca pushing into your crack for several hours, while you work up a steam, against something that is pushing hard against your crotch. And unlike men, you are always exuding some moisture into the fabric from that spot which is not sweat (sorry to be graphic, but ladies' undies when they need a wash have a "stiff" spot in the middle, men don't have that so that means you need something a bit absorptive and soft). And you don't get infections from that??

I got boy short styled swim bottoms not long ago, 100% lycra, and realized I couldn't go out of the house sporting the evident camel toe, even though it was brightly colored. Maybe I was wearing them wrong??

I know I'm super sensitive in my lady parts, but I can't even see how someone who is less sensitive can handle the coarse rubbing of jeans or other pants, not to mention what rubs off on them. I need panties as a protection and also to keep my pants from getting juiced! Sorry, I just don't see how having a scruffy, dry band of cloth sawing away between your labia when you sit down and the seam acting as a cheeseslicer could possibly be tolerable.

I've never found panties to "bunch up" unless you've been sized wrong. It's not like you're wearing a loin cloth -- panties are skin-snug.
    Last edited by tiredofvampires; 03-11-2008 at 02:30 PM.
    BURN TO LEARN

Pay no mind to the distant thunder
    Beauty fills her head with wonder

It is not generally a characteristic of being brainwashed to know that you've been brainwashed.

You can live a life, or you can have an existence.

Love is its own reward.

Quote Originally Posted by RayKay
    and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.
    I fully agree.
    I find underwear to 'smoother' me, I feel far more comofrtable overall without any (with the exception of a couple pairs of jeans I have) But especially in summer & hot days..no underwear is the only way to go...for me anyways..
    However with a skirt or short, well you've got to. lol
    ~ There are a lot of changes in life, how we react to them that matters, it's what makes us who we are. ~

Platinum Member
    Not me. I always wear panties. I don't want anyone seeing my Britney. I don't wear thongs either. I think they're gross. Just my opinion.

Platinum Member tiredofvampires's Avatar
    amtjrtcet, I don't wear thongs either. Just curious -- why do you find them "gross"?
    BURN TO LEARN

Pay no mind to the distant thunder
    Beauty fills her head with wonder

It is not generally a characteristic of being brainwashed to know that you've been brainwashed.

You can live a life, or you can have an existence.

Love is its own reward.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofvampires View Post
    amtjrtcet, I don't wear thongs either. Just curious -- why do you find them "gross"?
    B/c they're crammed up there in the crack of your butt. I can't stand them, I feel like I have a constant wedgie. Even in dress pants I just wear VS no show panties.

I only go pantyless if I am wearing a skirt or like track pants. And the skirt is only if I plan on seducing my boyfriend and I am at his house and no one else sees me. Not in public.
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...