Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member

What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

Platinum Member CallingAllAngels's Avatar
    It means she likes you...trust me...I'm a lot older than you.

She's flirting and she likes you...

~Allie
    "You start to wonder why you're here not there
    And you'd give anything to get what's fair
    But fair's not what you need
    Ah can't you see what I see..."

3. 03-04-2008, 09:39 PM

Platinum Member
    Yep, she probably likes you. I agree totally with everyone else.

Bronze Member princess_summer_blue84's Avatar
    sounds to me that she is liking u . What else does she do around u ? More info please.
    Justin ~ N~ Courtney Forever and Always

Touching the arm a lot...I wonder if she flutters her eyelashes, twirls her hair, licks her lips a lot and all those other clichés. Yes, I agree with the others and would say she likes you.
    "A word to the kind: when I sense I'm hurting someone, I am. The fact that someone would be weak enough to tolerate that from me doesn't make me less responsible for my actions, it makes me more responsible". Catfeeder

Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone, they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by mo'Nique View Post
    Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone, they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.
    Not all women are like that....some can show it verbally rather than physically.
    "A word to the kind: when I sense I'm hurting someone, I am. The fact that someone would be weak enough to tolerate that from me doesn't make me less responsible for my actions, it makes me more responsible". Catfeeder

Silver Member shadesofmediocrity's Avatar
    Sounds like a good sign to me.

11. 03-04-2008, 09:55 PM

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justanotherchick View Post
    well i usually do that when i like a guy, so i'd take it as a good sign. and the "you're a good looking guy" comment sounds like she might like you too. but i can't figure out if she likes you based on just that. any more info? like does she hold eye contact alot? blush? etc...?
    Whenever I talk or she talks, she just stares at me the whole time. She blushes and giggles quite a bit. Anytime I say anything or am done making a comment, it seems like she giggles actually. Whenever she spots me walking in the room, she has this big smile on her face.

She also seems to make all the plans for us to meet up. Any time I have free time at school, she wants to hang out with me.

She's just much older than me. 8 year difference. That's why I'm not sure how to take this. But we do get along very well and tend to agree on everything.

13. 03-04-2008, 10:11 PM

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwantittoend View Post
    She's just much older than me. 8 year difference.
    How old are you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...